Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
I'm not sure what scale it is (I think it's between 1:43 and 1:51, correct me if I'm wrong), but how about the Safari Ltd Wild Safari Dinos apatosaurus from 2010?

This [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has walk around pictures and pictures of it in comparison with dinos from Safari Ltd.'s Wild Safari and Carnegie lines.

EDIT: I'm aware that this is an old topic, but you might consider this for a future purchase for her.

Laughing Thank you Orcagirl Very Happy

There is another website called STS Forum where you can find a walkaround of the SAFARI Ltd Apatosaurus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

No problem! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
I'm not sure what scale it is (I think it's between 1:43 and 1:51, correct me if I'm wrong), but how about the Safari Ltd Wild Safari Dinos apatosaurus from 2010?

This [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has walk around pictures and pictures of it in comparison with dinos from Safari Ltd.'s Wild Safari and Carnegie lines.

EDIT: I'm aware that this is an old topic, but you might consider this for a future purchase for her.

There is another website called STS Forum where you can find a walkaround of the SAFARI Ltd Apatosaurus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Thanks to both of you for these links, that figure has a very traditional looking so it can be a good option for future reference. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Thanks to both of you for these links, that figure has a very traditional looking so it can be a good option for future reference. Very Happy

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   

Back to top Go down

I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1