Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday

Go down 
+3
Wildheart
SUSANNE
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 18:46

Kikimalou wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
I'm not sure what scale it is (I think it's between 1:43 and 1:51, correct me if I'm wrong), but how about the Safari Ltd Wild Safari Dinos apatosaurus from 2010?

This website has walk around pictures and pictures of it in comparison with dinos from Safari Ltd.'s Wild Safari and Carnegie lines.

EDIT: I'm aware that this is an old topic, but you might consider this for a future purchase for her.

Laughing Thank you Orcagirl Very Happy

There is another website called STS Forum where you can find a walkaround of the SAFARI Ltd Apatosaurus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

No problem! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 23:50

orcagirl26 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
I'm not sure what scale it is (I think it's between 1:43 and 1:51, correct me if I'm wrong), but how about the Safari Ltd Wild Safari Dinos apatosaurus from 2010?

This website has walk around pictures and pictures of it in comparison with dinos from Safari Ltd.'s Wild Safari and Carnegie lines.

EDIT: I'm aware that this is an old topic, but you might consider this for a future purchase for her.

There is another website called STS Forum where you can find a walkaround of the SAFARI Ltd Apatosaurus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Thanks to both of you for these links, that figure has a very traditional looking so it can be a good option for future reference. Very Happy

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 20:30

Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Thanks to both of you for these links, that figure has a very traditional looking so it can be a good option for future reference. Very Happy

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2