Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm not sure what scale it is (I think it's between 1:43 and 1:51, correct me if I'm wrong), but how about the Safari Ltd Wild Safari Dinos apatosaurus from 2010?

This [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has walk around pictures and pictures of it in comparison with dinos from Safari Ltd.'s Wild Safari and Carnegie lines.

EDIT: I'm aware that this is an old topic, but you might consider this for a future purchase for her.

Laughing Thank you Orcagirl Very Happy

There is another website called STS Forum where you can find a walkaround of the SAFARI Ltd Apatosaurus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

No problem! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 pm

I'm not sure what scale it is (I think it's between 1:43 and 1:51, correct me if I'm wrong), but how about the Safari Ltd Wild Safari Dinos apatosaurus from 2010?

This [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has walk around pictures and pictures of it in comparison with dinos from Safari Ltd.'s Wild Safari and Carnegie lines.

EDIT: I'm aware that this is an old topic, but you might consider this for a future purchase for her.

There is another website called STS Forum where you can find a walkaround of the SAFARI Ltd Apatosaurus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Thanks to both of you for these links, that figure has a very traditional looking so it can be a good option for future reference. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks to both of you for these links, that figure has a very traditional looking so it can be a good option for future reference. Very Happy

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday   Today at 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down

I need a sauropoda for my niece 5th birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2