Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:47 pm

my new Safari Ltd aardvark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:51 pm

And my Eikoh armadillo in compare with other

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Great additions cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Here is my gang of anteaters:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 4:28 pm

They are beautyful, Julie, - I love the variety in the flock ! And I love Anteaters drunken ...well, just to look at , they have some enormous claws Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They are beautyful, Julie, - I love the variety in the flock ! And I love Anteaters drunken ...well, just to look at , they have some enormous claws Laughing

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy Yes, I love anteaters as well; they are such strange yet beautiful creatures.. I love you

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Nice collection Julie Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Nice collection Julie Very Happy

Thank you, Christophe Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Beautieful anteaters Julie:)

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Beautieful anteaters Julie:)

Thank you too, Andreas!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Little update in my anteater collection (I always forget to photograph my other Formicivores xD):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:29 pm

So many nice anteaters :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm

I love anteaters and your collection is wonderful! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Very nice tribe Julie Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Thank you very much, Andreas, Roger and Christophe Very Happy

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Anteaters   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Gorgeous collection! I like every one of them but mostly the tamandua. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:05 pm

A wonderful flock, - and a beautyful photo, Julie Applause

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:57 am

Susanne recommends me to add pic of anteaters here! So I come here.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:59 am

from left to right is : safari mini, AAA, chapmei, papo, schleich, safari, unknown brand(made in China), unknown brand(made in China), unknown brand(made in China),unknown brand(made in China), mojo, eikoh

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:03 am

Nice collection Hawkins cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:31 am

Nice collection Hawkins cheers

I agree :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:02 pm

WONDERFUL photos ! Thankyou, Hawkins cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:19 pm

my new giant pangolin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri May 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Starlux pangolin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Today at 2:05 am

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next