Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:47 am

my new Safari Ltd aardvark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:51 am

And my Eikoh armadillo in compare with other

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:38 am

Great additions cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 3:20 am

Here is my gang of anteaters:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 3:28 am

They are beautyful, Julie, - I love the variety in the flock ! And I love Anteaters drunken ...well, just to look at , they have some enormous claws Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 3:30 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are beautyful, Julie, - I love the variety in the flock ! And I love Anteaters drunken ...well, just to look at , they have some enormous claws Laughing

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy Yes, I love anteaters as well; they are such strange yet beautiful creatures.. I love you

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 5:22 am

Nice collection Julie Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 5:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice collection Julie Very Happy

Thank you, Christophe Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 6:20 am

Beautieful anteaters Julie:)

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 am

widukind wrote:
Beautieful anteaters Julie:)

Thank you too, Andreas!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:12 am

Little update in my anteater collection (I always forget to photograph my other Formicivores xD):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:29 am

So many nice anteaters :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:40 am

I love anteaters and your collection is wonderful! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:18 am

Very nice tribe Julie Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:51 am

Thank you very much, Andreas, Roger and Christophe Very Happy

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Anteaters   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:06 am

Gorgeous collection! I like every one of them but mostly the tamandua. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:05 am

A wonderful flock, - and a beautyful photo, Julie Applause

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Susanne recommends me to add pic of anteaters here! So I come here.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:59 pm

from left to right is : safari mini, AAA, chapmei, papo, schleich, safari, unknown brand(made in China), unknown brand(made in China), unknown brand(made in China),unknown brand(made in China), mojo, eikoh

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Nice collection Hawkins cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice collection Hawkins cheers

I agree :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:02 pm

WONDERFUL photos ! Thankyou, Hawkins cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:19 am

my new giant pangolin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri May 27, 2016 5:37 am

Starlux pangolin

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri May 27, 2016 8:17 am

Bravos my friends Very Happy Cool cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri May 27, 2016 9:38 am

Thank you

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat May 28, 2016 8:48 am

Andreas good addition Applause Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat May 28, 2016 9:40 am

Thank you again :)

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat May 28, 2016 8:54 pm

hawkins_zh wrote:
Susanne recommends me to add pic of anteaters here! So I come here.

I love this pic. They look so ghetto, like a posse walking down the street.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Two new pangolins in my collection cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mojo Pangolin presents his new friends :
Left : Elastolin Post-War composition model
Right : Schleich 14757 from 2016

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:02 am

Fantastic trio, I love pangolins and I also have these three! I am so glad you've found the composition friend! Very Happy They look really nice together and much probably they're different species. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:23 am

Thankyou, dear guys sunny

Roger wrote:
Fantastic trio, I love pangolins and I also have these three! I am so glad you've found the composition friend! Very Happy They look really nice together and much probably they're different species. Very Happy

You think they are different species ? That is wonderful cheers

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:44 am

Great pangolins trio Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 am

Thankyou, dear friends cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:48 am

PV

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:03 am

OK Andreas, I envy you on these two Play Visions! Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:02 am

Roger wrote:
OK Andreas, I envy you on these two Play Visions! Wink

Embarassed Embarassed

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:30 am

HOLY HAMSTER !!!! Shocked They are wonderful, Andreas bounce CONGRATULATIONS Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:26 pm

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:52 am

Kaiyodo tamandua

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:57 am

Ohhh! That is such an incedibly lovely model cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:11 am

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 am

I also love that tamandua, Andreas! alien
I hope we will see soon an anteater from Southlands... yes! tongue

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Thank you Roger :)

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Prior

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:38 am

Lovely figure.

him color is marvellous. congrats Andreas.

Great catch. cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:28 am

Thank you Fernando :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:47 pm

That is really a wonderful model !! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next