Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Great topic! And so much nice photos. Here are some of mine:

From AAA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VEB Plaho

Preiser Elastolin

Preiser Elastolin and VEB PLAHO

Schleich and Lineol

Lineol

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Wow, they are so lovely Yvette Very Happy I just notice how nice is the smaller AAA version of anteater, did I see this figure before? scratch :) Very lovely collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Thanks Anna, here is a better photo from the little AAA anteater, he is much finer as the big one.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:50 pm

ApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplause

for all

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Thankyou for the close-ups, Anna flower

Yvette, you surely have some great oldies, wow!!!!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:49 pm

now my

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Arrrhw , Andreas ! What a lot of beauties you have cheers

I especially LOVE your pangolins drunken

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Thank you Susanne sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: SUY   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:53 pm

very nice tamanduas, Andreas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Thank you Lance sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Here are my (or my mother's - she's the designated chicken-herder and armadillo-watcher of the two of us, loves the things) Formicivores so far; armadillos by Safari, Toy Major and AAA, and Kaiyodo Giant anteaters (background) & armadillo (foreground). Sorry about the chaotic background - my "photography studio" - a scrap of cardboard, that is - keeps dwindling down between tears.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Great Lea cheerscheerscheers

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Thank you Andreas!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Here are some old composition animals ... the ancestors of all those beautiful modern plastics.

A late specimen of Pfeiffer's Tipple Topple Anteater on the left; Hausser's Elastolin on the right.

On the left, the Chialu Anteater, with his horse-tail and amazing duck-bill; on the right, a late Lineol specimen.

Hausser's Elastolin Pangolin on the left; Pfeiffer's Tipple Topple Pangolin on the right. Both sculptors almost certainly used the same photograph as a reference.

An exquisite late Lineol Armadillo with a solid and dumpy Elastolin specimen by Hausser.

Sue & Lesley
castlerigg
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Wonderful friends!Applause Applause cheers 
Great collection!I love you I love you I love you 
I think the armadillo standing upright on the rear really good pasta and original congratulation to aquéreurs this model (which outputs batus trails).drunken bounce bounce Cool 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Great contribution as usual, Sue and Lesley! flower flower
I love them all but Chialu anteater is so exotic that the figure wins a special highlight! cheers
I also love very much the pangolins, this is a very classic pose for these animals. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Sue and Lesley have precious jewels......

congratulations Applause Applause Applause Applause 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Wonderful grandmas and grandpas of animal figurines Sue and Lesley cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Oh, these composition animals are always soo nice, Lineol anteater is just amazing!! Thank you for sharing Sue and Lesley cheers sunny

Lea, you and your mother have lovely collection of Formicivores Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:25 pm

That Lineol anteater and Armadillo are indeed exquisite. The latter has almost a Maureen Love -ish flowing grace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lea, you and your mother have lovely collection of Formicivores Very Happy cheers
Thank you Anna!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Congratulation Lea, Sue and Lesley and thanks for the pics Very Happy 

It's the first time I see the Pfeiffer pangolin Shocked , I even never heard about it !

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Wow wonderful ones here! I love anteaters. Sue and Lesley - a Chialu anteater!!! How exotic, I never knew that one existed. Beautiful. Thanks you all for posting . I will have to see what I can turn up.

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 am

Wonderful models Sue and Lesley!! I love that Lineol Armadillo. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:05 pm

I noticed that I haven't posted yet these two giant anteater! Sleep
The first one is a China hollow Schleich sized anteater that was a gift from Suebeedo! queenflower
This second one is the Lineol anteater! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Shocked  Rogério... your LINEOL anteater have lost something... Laughing 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Today at 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next