Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)

Go down 
+32
costicuba
Yurumi
Megaptera
halichoeres
SUSANNE
Dum_my
Roger
widukind
Dutch Bear
hawkins_zh
Tarunyada
JonasV
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
Zelvik
NandO
PeGe
Bloodrayne
Florian
Tiermann
Kikimalou
landrover
castlerigg
koniminiatures
75senta75
weaselfan93
lucky luke
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
Ana
scot(t)
Kristie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:23 am

Thankyou very much, Philipp flower 

WOW! That AAA - pangolin is on my wishlist...even if it is very sad for the original model Crying or Very sad 

PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:28 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou very much, Philipp flower 

WOW! That AAA - pangolin is on my wishlist...even if it is very sad for the original model Crying or Very sad 
The Big one is on my wishlist too. Check this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Wow, I love that composition pangolin! Thanks for the photo Phil!

Tim, great group!

Susanne, thank you SO much for the picture of the all the anteaters! That is great. I know I'm supposed to like the Safari, but I just like the Papo and Schleich more. I don't know why people are hard on the Schleich. I think it's a great model.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:36 am

scot(t) wrote:

Susanne, thank you SO much for the picture of the all the anteaters! That is great. I know I'm supposed to like the Safari, but I just like the Papo and Schleich more. I don't know why people are hard on the Schleich. I think it's a great model.

Scott, Schleich anteater is a lovely figure, though, legs are short as usual and face is too wide and light with a excessive focus on it. Worst, the head is not enough streamlined, and although somewhat massive, it is short for an anteater. As well as I see a cow anytime I see Schleich tapir, I also see a dog anytime I see Schleich anteater. And what's the similarity between a dog and the Schleich figure? scratch Just received my Papo, is very nice but I keep preferring Safari. :Though, I Recomend them all! Laughing

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:18 am

Wonderful pangolins Philipp! Thanks for posting them!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:45 am

Roger wrote:
scot(t) wrote:

Scott, Schleich anteater is a lovely figure, though, legs are short as usual and face is too wide and light with a excessive focus on it. Worst, the head is not enough streamlined, and although somewhat massive, it is short for an anteater. As well as I see a cow anytime I see Schleich tapir, I also see a dog anytime I see Schleich anteater. And what's the similarity between a dog and the Schleich figure? :scratch:Just received my Papo, is very nice but I keep preferring Safari. :Though, I Recomend them all! Laughing

I know exactly what you mean about the problems for Schleich's Anteater figure. It does not accurately reflect the proportions of actual Giant Anteaters. The head especially is definitely not shaped correctly. (It's as if the sculptor thought 'It can't really be that thin and tubelike! I'll make it the way it should look.') But still, I find the figure to be extremely aesthetically pleasing. I guess that, despite the fact that accuracy is typically something upon which I place a lot of weight, it isn't always necessary for me to come to be attached to a model. (Similarly, sometime the most accurate figure of a group is the one I like least.) This isn't the usual case, but it sometimes happens. I really like the Schleich Anteater and the Schleich Hyena, for example, even though I don't think they are the most accurate models.

(But the Papo looks awesome.)
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 am

i have this  Laughing 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Ohh! He is cute, NandO  cheers 
Your reapint, isn't he ?  Always so beautyful  Applause 

I have to present my Tamanduas, Tagaga and Tojo :

Zelvik

Zelvik

Country/State : czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Big antheaters in Safari pod Klicem
Back to top Go down
http://safafariparkpodklicem.wz.cz
Zelvik

Zelvik

Country/State : czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Armadillo - my first repaint
Big antheaters in Safari pod Klicem
Back to top Go down
http://safafariparkpodklicem.wz.cz
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 pm

@SUSANNE: They are so cute together Smile Shocked 
@Zelvik: What a great armadillo cheers Applause 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Wonderful figurines here!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:16 pm

my new Mojö tamandua and made in china long-beaked echidna

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Love everyone's Formicivores!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 7:17 pm

my new made in china anteater and Mojö Indian pangolin

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:19 pm

scot(t) wrote:
Wow, I love that composition pangolin! Thanks for the photo Phil!

Sorry for a very very very late answer Scott... This pangolin is a Hausser Elastolin produced between 1938 and 1960 Sleep

By the way, congratulation to all the anteater herder cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Over a period my collection has got some nice new members of this fascinating group of critters cheers

Hong-Kong aardwark (a gift from Kosta) , Armadillo from Pfeiffer ( from 1914 according to the seller Shocked ), Armadillo from Eikoh, Hong-Kong anteater ( gift from Kosta), the wonderful Mojo-pinecone called Rogerio Wink and an anteater from Pfeiffer ( 1950's).

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Good collection! I just love their funny faces Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:09 am

jonesee wrote:
Good collection! I just love their funny faces Very Happy

You are right ! lol! lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 am

Those are all great Susanne! As you know this is my favorite group of animals. Very Happy
I wished I had all of them except Rogério, I don't tolerate guys with that name. Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:19 am

Excelent group.very nice variety... Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:57 am

Great batch Susanne cheers

Could you walk around the Pfeiffer anteater ? drunken

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:49 am

That are phantastic figurines Susanne!!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 am

Beautiful figures Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)   Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Formicivores (Anteaters, pangolins, armadillos, echidnas, etc.)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next