Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation

Go down 
+4
TheSpottedCat
SUSANNE
widukind
Bongo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation Empty
PostSubject: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 am

There are two diffrent colour variations of the phantastic Andalusian Stallion, both are made in Portugal.
The old Version, first published , is bright Brown-creme coloured, the second is complete Grey in from bright Grey to dark Grey.

I've found this Variation a couple of month ago in just one store, but now they are everywhere and the first Variation has dissappared from the stores in my area, so I don't know if they still available at other places, but I think, Schleich has decided to do now these new, Grey Version. I like both of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 am

Nice variations and horses again cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 am

@Widukind.

Wow, thats why I call a Quick Response... Very Happy Thank you !" The Andalusian is one of my favourite Schleich horses, he's from the past Times, Schleich has made great Horse models.-I would be happy if Schleich would produce more diffrent colour varioatons, also of other horses.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:03 am

VERY interesting !!! Thankyou for showing Sad(o)):

Gosh! Both of your are so nicely painted !
I will try to take a picture of mine ( first version) later Rolling Eyes

Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:18 pm

You're welcome.

I would like to see the Picture of your Andalusian Stallion..
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Bongo wrote:
You're welcome.

I would like to see the Picture of your Andalusian Stallion..

Here he is Very Happy
At a first glance he looks ok ( he only has one dapple Laughing )

But look at his face ! It is like two different halves glued together Crying or Very sad

I got him the year the model was launched. He is also made in Portugal.

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Thank you for showing. In one way I like seeing different variations of the models. But then it gives me the question, do I want or have the energy to get the different ones? Well... no Laughing

Here is mine. He is made in china.

Susanne, how come they are clued together? I did not believed Schleich made their models in that way.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Bongo, thank you for telling about the interesting variation Very Happy I'm surprised they are both Made in Portugal.

Susanne, I wonder what on earth happened fot him to get that Two-Face look Rolling Eyes And it also tells how inbdividual all our models are. Not a single one will ever be a complete copy cheers

Here is mine, Made in China. Indeed this is a marvellous model, I love him very much I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm

@Susanne

How interesting your two face Andalusian with a pink and black nose...

@Carola. Thanks for the Picture of your chinese Version-it look also diffrent to my two portugisian Models, so I have to watch out for the chinese Version also... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Gorgeous cheers

Carola, yours has white dappels on one side, and white ones on the other...it seems there are a lot of variations of this guy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:33 pm

TheSpottedCat wrote:
Thank you for showing. In one way I like seeing different variations of the models. But then it gives me the question, do I want or have the energy to get the different ones? Well... no Laughing
Susanne, how come they are clued together? I did not believed Schleich made their models in that way.

Laughing Laughing Collecting ALL variations is certainly hard work Razz Wink Laughing

I don`t know it he is glued together, but it surly is very slobby made What a Face

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gorgeous cheers

Carola, yours has white dappels on one side, and white ones on the other...it seems there are a lot of variations of this guy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes, they were a little more generous with dapples on mine compared to yours Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:03 am

Mine doesn't have any dapples, or they are really hard to see..
The coloring is done nicely though, the pinking on the nose is minimal, but it looks great in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Oooh! Nice variations! cheers cheers

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:47 pm

I have SUSANNES version, with only one dapple, but no weird cut in half face markings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation   Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation Empty

Back to top Go down

Andalusian Stallion 13 607 Colour Variation
Page 1 of 1