Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus

Go down 
+3
SyLoBe
widukind
PeGe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 am

odd proportions, asymmetrical eyey, too big claws and beak and a weird branch-bone.-thing,
this figurine needs a total makeover, but i tried to paint it more like one of the most beautiful feathered creatures at least.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Great repaint again Philipp cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Like it a lot!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Very fine repaint Very Happy

I like the original too, though Wink

And now I learned something new, googling this strange bird, I found that it seems they change colour with age. I didn`t know that study Very Happy

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 am

Very nice repait PeGe, congrats! Sad(o)): cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 am

Great repaint congratulations! Cool Sad(o)):
And photo with leg is Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:16 pm

thank you all!
the picture is weird, indeed. But i love it, it means something like "nothing's impossible. Don't hesitate to try!". Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 pm

I remember when that figure was released, I was discussing with myself that it was not as good as my enthusiasm made me think. Very Happy Though I am still a big enthusiast of that figure and one of the most exciting Bully birds for me. It is not a masterpiece but surely also not a big flop. Very Happy
Your work represents a significative improvement and I agree that bearded vultures are magnificent birds. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus   Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland bearded vulture repaint - Gypaetus barbatus
Page 1 of 1