Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Klick HERE to vote for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Congratulations Susanne for this beautieful new oldcomers Sad(o)):Sad(o)):

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 pm

BIG congratulation Susanne Sad(o)):cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Thankyou very much, dear guys cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:42 pm

More great Starlux. I find the scutosaurus the cutest of all and a very unusual creature!  Congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
More great Starlux. I find the scutosaurus the cutest of all and a very unusual creature!  Congratulations! Very Happy

Thankyou Croger Very Happy

I agree. Scutosaurs are something special, and best of all : Starlux-Scuto has found a friend from Safari cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They seem to have a real cozy time together, discussing what kind of plants are best to eat, here in Denmark Laughing

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Great newcomers Very Happy I like the Uintatherium very much, he looks ancient indeed :)  Many congrats!!! And how charming pair of Scutosauruses Very Happy cheers 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:20 am

Isn`t he cute ? Very Happy

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes it is very cute,congrats:((o)):

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Great additions Susanne, they are wonderful. very nice to see the Safari one scales so nicely with his new/old friend.

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 am

Love the picture of two scutosaurus and I am impressed how similarly sized they look. :DHowever, they look two different kind of legumes. alienVery Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:17 am

Love the picture of two scutosaurus and I am impressed how similarly sized they look. :DHowever, they look two different kind of legumes. alienVery Happy

cheers Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:45 pm

..... they look two different kind of legumes. alienVery Happy

Laughing Laughing

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:52 pm

..... they look two different kind of legumes. alienVery Happy

Laughing Laughing

lol! lol! lol!
So many scutosaurus variations! Oooohhh! queen flower alien Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:12 am

About a month ago I sold some more of my old dolls, - and with a bit of cash in my pocket I dared to look at Ebay.fr geek  

(Un)fortunately there were a LOT of goodies on auction, so my Starlux-collection has expanded a lot Laughing 

A fine Nothosaurus, - I think it is a newer version ?
In the inserted photo is a comparison with the more commonly found  one :

AT long last : Ta-daaa ! The T-rex cheers

Ouranosaurus ! Also a model I have been looking for Wink

The aurochs. A bit battered, and the horns have lot the tips, - but still, - another one of my dreams came true drunken 

Two lovely birds : Marabou and casoar :

Perhaps the absolute gem : The stand with two lovely parrots I love you

A lovely, little musk ox Very Happy 

This critter was on auction as a sloth, but I am sure he is supposed to be a moon bear Wink

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Great additions Susanne Very Happy  I'm so sad I have no dolls to sale Laughing 

You are right, your sloth is a moon bear !

Susanne, I love the way you love my old STARLUX... I love them more each time you post new pics drunken cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Great additions Susanne Very Happy  I'm so sad I have no dolls to sale Laughing 

You are right, your sloth is a moon bear !

Susanne, I love the way you love my old STARLUX... I love them more each time you post new pics drunken cheers 

It is absolutely wonderful to share this fascination of the old beauties with you ( And others, of course) cheers
The ARE very, very special and terribly addictive  drunken

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:58 pm

They really are addictive Susanne! I found that out. Hard to find (and hard to find for decent prices), but when I do get a Starlux, I'm so happy. I only just received a Starlux Mandrill in the mail. It is lovely. Your Moon Bear is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 am

Uhh, so you cought the germ also, Scott Laughing 
Congratulations with your mandrill, it is such a funny model monkey

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 am

I am not infected yet... unfortunately! Laughing
I also love these Starlux figures, queen of charm and Mme of her own style. Very Happy Congratulations for more these wonderful criters. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

Uhh, so you cought the germ also, Scott Laughing 
Congratulations with your mandrill, it is such a funny model monkey

The STARLUX Mandrill is still the standart among small scales mandrills Wink 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 pm

So many nice newcomers again Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers My favourites are the birds cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Wonderful and charming new animals Susanne, congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers
My fav are aurochs and musk ox Very Happy Aurochs really has a nice face and appearance Very Happy But yes, how to not love this marabou and cassowary? They are gorgeous Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 pm

For a period I have been behaving, and have not even LOOKED for Starlux, no matter how difficult it is Laughing 

But, but, then a guy who I had previously bought fro, contacted me with an offer I could not refuse geekEmbarassed 

And here they are cheers 

The beautyful Styracosaurus, which has been in my dreams for a long time Very Happy Very Happy 

And two prehistoric men !

The Mammoth hunter throwing a rock, - poor mammoth , but the guy is nice pirat 

The Neanderthaler with club  :

He is quite interesting, because he is different from the one we usually see !
Here he stands to the right of the one I already had :

No doubt that he IS from Starlux :

Perhaps somebody can tell me about him ???Very Happy 

But the one that really makes me happy is this marvellous fish !
The  Cephalaspis was a heavily armoured fish , which lived about 400 million years ago !

Here he is together with the Drepanaspis and the little, salamander-like Diplocaulus Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Great new models Susanne! cheers cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:48 am

I love this world of unusual creatures, Starlux is really impressive in terms of diversity! Shocked
Fish are the most interesting for me though the unmistakable design of this Starluxosaurus and human figures are also quite nice! Very Happy
Although the strange looking of some figures, Starlux is a very recomendable brand where the word collection makes all the sense! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 am

Congrats Susanne:cheers: 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:09 am

Starlux had so many interesting and unusual figurines:-) Congratulations Susanne:-)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:50 am

Thankyou, 4U, Rogerbert , Robertbert and Andreas cheers 

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:54 am

The Neanderthaler with club  :
He is quite interesting, because he is different from the one we usually see !
Here he stands to the right of the one I already had :

No doubt that he IS from Starlux :

Perhaps somebody can tell me about him ???Very Happy 

Maybe... Maybe Laughing  Wink .

Those two models are not Neanderthalers, they are "Prehistoric men" . The one on the right (your new one) is the model made from 1969 to 1976. The one on the left is the one made from 1977 until the end.

By the way Susanne... Big congratulation cheers cheers cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:22 am

THANKYOU, THANKYOU, Christophe !!!!! flower cheers

PS , I think this prehistoric man is supposed to be a neanderthaler scratch 

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:59 am

Congratulations Susanne, nice newcomers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm

The oldest model was made for an Historical serie and was called " Homme préhistorique" or "Homme des cavernes" ref H1. In 1972 this model belonged to the Prehistorical serie with the ref PH50.
This figurine let his place to a new one in 1977( new ref FS40001) which was also called "Homme préhistorique" or "Homme des cavernes" but sometimes called  "Cro-magnon", for some blisters in the 1980's, or "Homme de Neanderthal" in 1980 for the new serie " Hommes préhistoriques".

Cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm

WOW!! This is SO interesting !!! Thankyou very, very much, Christophe ! flower flower 
You will have to write about this on the TAI, please, please, please bounce bounce bounce 

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 pm

This week I got a couple more prehistoric Starlux, which I have searched for for a long time Very Happy
They also were a long time on the way, as they were stranded in a French post office for almost a month  silent 
FS40013, Hunter holding the spear with two hands :

FS40009 : Hunter with clup :

FS40008 Man sitting at fireplace :

FS40007 Mammoth hunter with his arm raised :

FS 40113 Pachycephalosaurus :

FS40103 Andrewsarchus :

FS40021 Piploduchus :

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Congratulations, phantastic newcomers with a especially charme cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Thankyou, Andreas Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Congrats! cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:05 am

Thankyou 4U  Very Happy 

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 am

Starlux magic again! Very Happy I enjoy specially a very different interpretation of an andrewsarchus. Congratulations, it is always exciting to see these Starlux figures. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Congratulation Susanne for your newcomers  cheers 

I suppose I will have to buy that andrewsarchus one day. Without specially collecting them, I have now a respectable andrewsarchus collection and this one is missing.  Suspect 

It's funny to see how one can build a collection, sometimes it is the collection itself which choose the way  Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Great newcomers Susanne! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Susanne these are all magical additions to your fabulous collection.

Chris Sweetman

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:58 pm

The oldest model was made for an Historical serie and was called " Homme préhistorique" or "Homme des cavernes" ref H1. In 1972 this model belonged to the Prehistorical serie with the ref PH50.
This figurine let his place to a new one in 1977( new ref FS40001) which was also called "Homme préhistorique" or "Homme des cavernes" but sometimes called  "Cro-magnon", for some blisters in the 1980's, or "Homme de Neanderthal" in 1980 for the new serie " Hommes préhistoriques".

Cheers cheers

WOW  sunny Fantastic information here Christophe.  Very Happy 

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Thank you Chris  Very Happy  My pleasure

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:47 am

cheers cheers cheers 

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:14 am

You could have seen them here and here...

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:04 pm

You could have seen them here and here...

May be Willy but I needed to register and sign in to do so.

Chris Sweetman

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Susanne will you be getting anymore tomorrow? cheers Christmas Day! santa

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Susanne will you be getting anymore tomorrow? cheers Christmas Day! santa

No, I am not.
I usually give myself some model that I really wish for.
But this month one of my horses is very ill, and the bills for the vet are rapidly passing 1000 Euros What a Face
So 2015 is going to be a very meagre collecting year for me.
And that is ok, if only my little darling will survive Sad

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Ohh no!!! Sad I hope he (she?) will be okay!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D   

Back to top Go down

Susannes new Starlux in 2013, - update July 2015 , Wisent :-D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next