Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 CollectA 88335 Moose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
2010 bring us 3 different okapis. What's your favourite?
Roger, which brands brought out three 2010 Okapis?


Schleich okapi is from 2007! 2010, I suppose, brought 3 malayan tapirs, but I was trying to say that in the main brands 2010 has 3 okapis avalaible. Papo, Safari and Schleich. Maybe I'm wrong!!!
Sorry for my bad english!
Oh I see, I thought there were three Okapis I didn't know about Rolling Eyes Laughing I love Okapis. Very Happy I have the Papo and Schleich, but I don't like the paintwork on the Safari one.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Sorry for my bad english![/quote]
Oh I see, I thought there were three Okapis I didn't know about Rolling Eyes Laughing I love Okapis. Very Happy I have the Papo and Schleich, but I don't like the paintwork on the Safari one.[/quote]

I didn't want to desapoint you.
Maybe 2011 CollectA will give you another nice okapi... or not!!!
Which one you think is more realistic? Papo or Schleich? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14835

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:28 am

Schleich is the most realistic I think, but it doesn't mean Papo is not a good model Wink .

The Safari's okapi is an old model now... Maybe they will make a better one soon Very Happy

By the way, congratulation for the Sporting Portugal Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Schleich is the most realistic I think, but it doesn't mean Papo is not a good model Wink .

The Safari's okapi is an old model now... Maybe they will make a better one soon Very Happy

By the way, congratulation for the Sporting Portugal Wink
I think the Papo Okapi is more realistic myself. As much as I love the Schleich Okapi, the Papo Okapi is my favourite, Roger. Papo is the best match I think for a real Okapi.


Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5411

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Schleich is the most realistic I think, but it doesn't mean Papo is not a good model Wink .

The Safari's okapi is an old model now... Maybe they will make a better one soon Very Happy

By the way, congratulation for the Sporting Portugal Wink
I think the Papo Okapi is more realistic myself. As much as I love the Schleich Okapi, the Papo Okapi is my favourite, Roger. Papo is the best match I think for a real Okapi.



Somehow I still prefer the schleich Okapi than Papo Okapi. Maybe collecta will bring out one for next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks kiki, HK and Ken. That's very nice when are different opinions!
I saw a tread about okapis and these photos. I think that Schleich one looks to have very long ears and is less uscular but as Schleich animals is making photogenic pose.
I'm a new collector and I'm learning with you and you are fantastic!!!
Thanks Christophe for my Sporting and I hope the best for your Sporting!
Back to top Go down
Numaan
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : London, UK
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1361

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Does anyone have pictures of the Bullyland moose? I always see it online but the catalogue photo and not a real photo.....anyone for a bullyland moose?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Does anyone have pictures of the Bullyland moose? I always see it online but the catalogue photo and not a real photo.....anyone for a bullyland moose?
It looks really nice in the catalogue photos, I would like to see a picture of it too Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 pm


_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t355-the-bullyland-deluxe-moose-walk-around
Thanks Robert, I forgot I'd seen it Laughing

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:41 pm

lol!

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Robert, Harriete is reaching 3000 posts, is not easy remember all! You will understand it soon!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Robert, Harriete is reaching 3000 posts, is not easy remember all! You will understand it soon!!!Very Happy
Laughing I'm forgetful anyway Rolling Eyes

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
Robert, Harriete is reaching 3000 posts, is not easy remember all! You will understand it soon!!!Very Happy
Laughing I'm forgetful anyway Rolling Eyes

Laughing So don't forget your talent, please!cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
Robert, Harriete is reaching 3000 posts, is not easy remember all! You will understand it soon!!!Very Happy
Laughing I'm forgetful anyway Rolling Eyes

Laughing So don't forget your talent, please!cheers
I'll try not to Wink

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30822

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Terrific moose, Ken. I'm glad Sarah Palin missed this one from her helicopter.....! Wink

More Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ken, what brand is the one to the left ?
I like him, - and he is probably some darned expensive, unobtainable Japanese goodie Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5411

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 am

SUSANNE wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Terrific moose, Ken. I'm glad Sarah Palin missed this one from her helicopter.....! Wink

More Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ken, what brand is the one to the left ?
I like him, - and he is probably some darned expensive, unobtainable Japanese goodie Wink

the one on the left is from Papo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 am

Laughing One more Papo on Susanne's wishlist
lol!

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2919

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 am

i love mooses but they are all the same (except Papo moose) but Schleich, Collecta, Safari... all in the same pose and little bit boring... Neutral

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Mooses are boring creatures, my choice was CollectA, nice sculpting, nice legs, not best painting nor quality!rendeer
What I don't like is boring hunters, like static lions, cheetahs or jaguars! And honestly, I don't like Papo moose!!!:)
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2919

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Roger wrote:
Mooses are boring creatures, my choice was CollectA, nice sculpting, nice legs, not best painting nor quality!rendeer
What I don't like is boring hunters, like static lions, cheetahs or jaguars! And honestly, I don't like Papo moose!!!:)

Mooses aren´t boring creatures at all! Evil or Very Mad

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 pm

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
Mooses are boring creatures, my choice was CollectA, nice sculpting, nice legs, not best painting nor quality!rendeer
What I don't like is boring hunters, like static lions, cheetahs or jaguars! And honestly, I don't like Papo moose!!!:)

Mooses aren´t boring creatures at all! Evil or Very Mad

OK Martin, mooses are very nice! affraid affraid :)
Unless very charming!!!
But who told they are bore it was you, remember???cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2919

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
Mooses are boring creatures, my choice was CollectA, nice sculpting, nice legs, not best painting nor quality!rendeer
What I don't like is boring hunters, like static lions, cheetahs or jaguars! And honestly, I don't like Papo moose!!!:)

Mooses aren´t boring creatures at all! Evil or Very Mad

OK Martin, mooses are very nice! affraid affraid :)
Unless very charming!!!
But who told they are bore it was you, remember???cheers

nonono I said their poses

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
Mooses are boring creatures, my choice was CollectA, nice sculpting, nice legs, not best painting nor quality!rendeer
What I don't like is boring hunters, like static lions, cheetahs or jaguars! And honestly, I don't like Papo moose!!!:)

Mooses aren´t boring creatures at all! Evil or Very Mad

OK Martin, mooses are very nice! affraid affraid :)
Unless very charming!!!
But who told they are bore it was you, remember???cheers

nonono I said their poses

I know it, Martin!:) cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: I also received a Cake box from Roger!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:29 am

I also received a Cake box from Roger! cheers Thank you!!
So it was the lovely CollectA moose AND "Harriet the Tortoise"!

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Ah, Sir Roger the Generous strikes again Laughing
Congrats Very Happy

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Roger is wonderful! Congrats Harriet! What is the Moose's name? Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Roose Wink

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Congrat's Harriet, and what a nice gift Roger!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks Robert, Kristie and Phil Very Happy
Yes, Roose Laughing

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5411

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Congrats & nice Roose!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm glad you liked it! As you know I love the sculpting of this moose!!! Mine is called Moosebert as you know!
It is only a small gift compared to many others I already received, anyway thanks all for your words! cheers
Robert, have you found the name of the moose searching in the Roogle??? Next time I'll send a goose and a rooster to Harriet (not the tortoise) and I want to see which names you will choose! tongue
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Roger wrote:

Robert, have you found the name of the moose searching in the Roogle??? :
No, sometimes I use Rahoo Wink

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30822

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 pm

It is a really fine moosebert, Harriet Very Happy

Hurray for the great Croccogenerous-bert cheers

I really like the CollectA-moose, - it is also nice to the touch, perhaps something we forget, when thinking about what figueres children (and childish persons) like ?

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart

avatar

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2176

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Sorry to ask, but what are cake boxes? :)
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 pm

I don't know what kind of cake comes in those boxes, but Roger must really like them. Perhaps next time he can send a cake in a cakebox! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Thank you very much again Roger, thank you Ken and Susanne cheers cheers I love the texture of him as well Susanne bounce
Izzy wrote:
I don't know what kind of cake comes in those boxes, but Roger must really like them. Perhaps next time he can send a cake in a cakebox! :)

-Kristie
Yes, what kind of cakes do you get in these boxes Roger? Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 pm



Laughing

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Laughing Laughing

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30822

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm


_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 am

skysthelimit wrote:


Laughing

Wrong box!!! Embarassed pale bom Laughing
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 am

What, this one is too small? Very Happy

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21813

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

skysthelimit wrote:
What, this one is too small? Very Happy

What's next??? affraid Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88335 Moose   

Back to top Go down
 
CollectA 88335 Moose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CollectA 88335 Moose
» TSC's Collecta Horses
» Mojo Fun 2013 Moose
» My first CollectA animals: the Beautiful Five
» CollectA 2013 wishlist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA :: CollectA additions-
Jump to: