Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Schleich replace parts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mosaicwolf

mosaicwolf

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

Will Schleich replace parts? Empty
PostSubject: Will Schleich replace parts?   Will Schleich replace parts? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi there,

I'd been on the lookout for the Bayala Shansy dragonrider set. I came across him at the local Toys R' Us for a good price, but with one problem. One of the rider's arms is jointed at the elbow so it will move, well that arm is missing from the elbow down. They didn't have any others and offered me a discount because of the damage, and since the figure was otherwise in good shape I bought it. Does anyone know if Schleich will replace, or offer for purchase missing parts like that?

Thanks in advance for the help. Very Happy

~Jenn
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Will Schleich replace parts?   Will Schleich replace parts? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Hello, Mosaicwolf ! Wellcome here ! cheers

Schleich probably doesn`t supply spare parts. Perhaps, if you can find a much played-with one cheaply at a garage sale or such, where the arm can be used for your new one ? scratch

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Will Schleich replace parts?   Will Schleich replace parts? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Welcome here sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Will Schleich replace parts?   Will Schleich replace parts? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:32 pm

No sorry, pale last year I writte to Schleich to get the schleich sword of xarok, and they say that they can give me a missing part. Rolling Eyes Neutral

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Schleich replace parts?   Will Schleich replace parts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Schleich replace parts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich Non animal series-
Jump to: