Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 my new 2013 schleich animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: my new 2013 schleich animals   Tue 16 Apr - 6:10





Most of them are made in Germany. I like them so much.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28813

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Tue 16 Apr - 6:36

Great choices, Hawkins !!
I am especially fond of the parrots, ...and the seals...and Laughing

CONGRATULATIONS cheers

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: PAPO roaring tiger and lion   Tue 16 Apr - 6:37



They are also my favourate models.
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Tue 16 Apr - 6:40

@SUSANNE wrote:
Great choices, Hawkins !!
I am especially fond of the parrots, ...and the seals...and Laughing

CONGRATULATIONS cheers


Thank you!
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: the right one is Safari   Tue 16 Apr - 7:02


Back to top Go down
CilleDK



Country/State : Denmark
Age : 29
Joined : 2013-04-13
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Tue 16 Apr - 7:31

wauw, i really like the parrots :-) They are very beautifull, are they also 2013 figures? If they are, im gonna look for them.
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: parrots   Tue 16 Apr - 8:08

@CilleDK wrote:
wauw, i really like the parrots :-) They are very beautifull, are they also 2013 figures? If they are, im gonna look for them.


Yes, the left two are 2013 Schleich. The right one is old safari.
Back to top Go down
CilleDK



Country/State : Denmark
Age : 29
Joined : 2013-04-13
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Tue 16 Apr - 9:28

their beautifull!!
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 24024

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Tue 16 Apr - 15:24

A great choice!! Congrats

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 3:15

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 3:15

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 3:18




Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 4:31

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 4:33



Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 4:34

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 4:36

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 4:37

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 4:37

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20573

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 17 Apr - 13:09

Lovely additions! Could you tell me which version is your penguin? Is it the made in Germany? scratch Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Thu 18 Apr - 1:21

@Roger wrote:
Lovely additions! Could you tell me which version is your penguin? Is it the made in Germany? scratch Very Happy

Yes, it's made in Germany. Laughing

_________________
BR

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20573

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Thu 18 Apr - 14:48

@hawkins_zh wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Lovely additions! Could you tell me which version is your penguin? Is it the made in Germany? scratch Very Happy

Yes, it's made in Germany. Laughing

Laughing It is interesting, you are from China and you've found the German version and I am from Portugal and I cannot find Portuguese or German versions, only made in China. Luckily some made in China versions are nicer. Specially the yak, jaguar and this penguin.
Others I like them equaly like the Portuguese and Chinese versions of the white hare. Both are great. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Fri 19 Apr - 1:31

@Roger wrote:
@hawkins_zh wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Lovely additions! Could you tell me which version is your penguin? Is it the made in Germany? scratch Very Happy

Yes, it's made in Germany. Laughing

Laughing It is interesting, you are from China and you've found the German version and I am from Portugal and I cannot find Portuguese or German versions, only made in China. Luckily some made in China versions are nicer. Specially the yak, jaguar and this penguin.
Others I like them equaly like the Portuguese and Chinese versions of the white hare. Both are great. Very Happy


Hello Roger

If I buy them from China market, they must be made in China. But, My friend help me buy them from Hannover, that' why they are made in Germany.

_________________
BR

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20573

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Fri 19 Apr - 7:17

@hawkins_zh wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@hawkins_zh wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Lovely additions! Could you tell me which version is your penguin? Is it the made in Germany? scratch Very Happy

Yes, it's made in Germany. Laughing

Laughing It is interesting, you are from China and you've found the German version and I am from Portugal and I cannot find Portuguese or German versions, only made in China. Luckily some made in China versions are nicer. Specially the yak, jaguar and this penguin.
Others I like them equaly like the Portuguese and Chinese versions of the white hare. Both are great. Very Happy


Hello Roger

If I buy them from China market, they must be made in China. But, My friend help me buy them from Hannover, that' why they are made in Germany.

Oh, that makes sense. Very Happy
It is also interesting once it shows your main interest in German production. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 26 Jun - 5:03


_________________
BR

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh



Country/State : China Shanghai
Age : 35
Joined : 2012-11-14
Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Wed 26 Jun - 5:04


_________________
BR

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my new 2013 schleich animals   Today at 16:16

Back to top Go down
 
my new 2013 schleich animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» my new 2013 schleich animals
» 2013 Schleich Hippo and Mojo Hippo comparison review
» Gaschers Collectors Guide to Schleich Animals
» old Schleich animals from the 50´s and 60´s !!!!
» Schleich retired figures for 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: