Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm

A very amazing collection with phantastic animal figurines cheers

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:14 pm

i love your collection hawkins. very nice. hope to see more.
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 am

hawkins, i like your wild dog and big cats.. cant wait to see more.. cheers cheers

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: MOJO and safari wild dogs   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since every body like wild dogs, I will show them again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: MOJO lion family   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:52 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: PAPO cheetah   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: PAPO baboon   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 am

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 am

Great again

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great again

Thank you, I will update more.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 pm

You have a beautyful collection ! A joy to wtach your pictures Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 am

You have a beautyful collection ! A joy to wtach your pictures Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I'd like to share them all. Laughing

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Isabeau

Country/State : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 am

You have a lovely safari! :) cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48412602@N04/
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 am

You have a lovely safari! :) cheers

Yes, Safari is as good as other brands. cheers

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:58 pm

With all these African animals we feel like in a real Safari even many of them are not from Safari brand! Very Happy
All major brands have a similar quality and they fit nicely together. Very Happy Very beautiful your collection. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:39 am

With all these African animals we feel like in a real Safari even many of them are not from Safari brand! Very Happy
All major brands have a similar quality and they fit nicely together. Very Happy Very beautiful your collection. Very Happy

Yes, actually I didn't show lots of Safari animals. I will try to shoot some photos of my Safari animals soon. To tell your the truth, except for PAPO big cats, I think Safari wild animals are the best, such as Rhinos and other wonders serious.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: PAPO lion and Safari gnu battle   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 am

Sorry,the pic is not very clear.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:53 am

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Safari small wild dog   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:55 am

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 am

More nice animals

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Yes, actually I didn't show lots of Safari animals. I will try to shoot some photos of my Safari animals soon. To tell your the truth, except for PAPO big cats, I think Safari wild animals are the best, such as Rhinos and other wonders serious.

I agree, I only wished Wild Safari series had the same quality as Wildlife Wonders. Wild Safari rhinos are excelent, both Indian and white rhino but hippo is not great as WW and the same happens with other known species. I think there are also other Papo figures, not big cats, of excelent quality, hippo again as an example. Adding that CollectA and Mojo last releases are very diversified and showing excelent quality. Maybe only Bullyland is loosing the train and Schleich decided to accentuate a childish looking. However, both German brands, have their strengths. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zelvik

Country/State : czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 am

Very nice collection. Congratulations![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]
Back to top Go down
http://safaripodklicem.blog.cz/
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:51 am

I agree, I only wished Wild Safari series had the same quality as Wildlife Wonders. Wild Safari rhinos are excelent, both Indian and white rhino but hippo is not great as WW and the same happens with other known species. I think there are also other Papo figures, not big cats, of excelent quality, hippo again as an example. Adding that CollectA and Mojo last releases are very diversified and showing excelent quality. Maybe only Bullyland is loosing the train and Schleich decided to accentuate a childish looking. However, both German brands, have their strengths. Very Happy

Hello Roger

Very detailed comments about all famous brands. Now I am trying to collect Bullyland wild animals although they looks like cartoon animal. The reality is in China, bullyland is very hard to find from internet seller and price are more expensive than others. I want to collect okapi, african elephants, new zebras and giraffes and so on. It will spend me a lot of money:cry:. I will show them when I get them in the future.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:53 am

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Today at 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next