Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas

Go down 
+13
skysthelimit
jarda
Zelvik
Isabeau
NandO
sauroid
widukind
GoldEagle
Roger
Dorkan
Ana
SUSANNE
hawkins_zh
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:13 pm

A very amazing collection with phantastic animal figurines cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm

i love your collection hawkins. very nice. hope to see more.
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:18 am

hawkins, i like your wild dog and big cats.. cant wait to see more.. cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: MOJO and safari wild dogs   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since every body like wild dogs, I will show them again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: MOJO lion family   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: PAPO cheetah   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: PAPO baboon   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:55 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 am

Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 am

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 am

Great again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:44 am

widukind wrote:
Great again

Thank you, I will update more.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 pm

You have a beautyful collection ! A joy to wtach your pictures Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 am

SUSANNE wrote:
You have a beautyful collection ! A joy to wtach your pictures Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I'd like to share them all. Laughing

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Isabeau

Isabeau

Country/State : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:05 am

You have a lovely safari! :) cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48412602@N04/
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:09 am

Isabeau wrote:
You have a lovely safari! :) cheers

Yes, Safari is as good as other brands. cheers

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 pm

With all these African animals we feel like in a real Safari even many of them are not from Safari brand! Very Happy
All major brands have a similar quality and they fit nicely together. Very Happy Very beautiful your collection. Very Happy

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:39 am

Roger wrote:
With all these African animals we feel like in a real Safari even many of them are not from Safari brand! Very Happy
All major brands have a similar quality and they fit nicely together. Very Happy Very beautiful your collection. Very Happy

Yes, actually I didn't show lots of Safari animals. I will try to shoot some photos of my Safari animals soon. To tell your the truth, except for PAPO big cats, I think Safari wild animals are the best, such as Rhinos and other wonders serious.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: PAPO lion and Safari gnu battle   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 am

Sorry,the pic is not very clear.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:53 am

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Safari small wild dog   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 am

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:31 am

More nice animals

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:26 pm

hawkins_zh wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, actually I didn't show lots of Safari animals. I will try to shoot some photos of my Safari animals soon. To tell your the truth, except for PAPO big cats, I think Safari wild animals are the best, such as Rhinos and other wonders serious.

I agree, I only wished Wild Safari series had the same quality as Wildlife Wonders. Wild Safari rhinos are excelent, both Indian and white rhino but hippo is not great as WW and the same happens with other known species. I think there are also other Papo figures, not big cats, of excelent quality, hippo again as an example. Adding that CollectA and Mojo last releases are very diversified and showing excelent quality. Maybe only Bullyland is loosing the train and Schleich decided to accentuate a childish looking. However, both German brands, have their strengths. Very Happy

Zelvik

Country/State : czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:56 am

Very nice collection. Congratulations![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]
Back to top Go down
http://safafariparkpodklicem.wz.cz
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:51 am

Roger wrote:
hawkins_zh wrote:
Roger wrote:

I agree, I only wished Wild Safari series had the same quality as Wildlife Wonders. Wild Safari rhinos are excelent, both Indian and white rhino but hippo is not great as WW and the same happens with other known species. I think there are also other Papo figures, not big cats, of excelent quality, hippo again as an example. Adding that CollectA and Mojo last releases are very diversified and showing excelent quality. Maybe only Bullyland is loosing the train and Schleich decided to accentuate a childish looking. However, both German brands, have their strengths. Very Happy

Hello Roger

Very detailed comments about all famous brands. Now I am trying to collect Bullyland wild animals although they looks like cartoon animal. The reality is in China, bullyland is very hard to find from internet seller and price are more expensive than others. I want to collect okapi, african elephants, new zebras and giraffes and so on. It will spend me a lot of money😢. I will show them when I get them in the future.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 am

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas   Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here I want to show some collection of my animal replicas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next