Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Today is a very good day for me. i recieved the great golden eagle; the last missing figure to my orginal safari wildlife series. i started collecting this series in summer 2005. now i finally have all 66 pieces and the collection is now 100% complete. i will post each group picture with the catalog picture. first here is the GOLDEN EAGLE!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Holy hamster ! Shocked

Lance, this is FABULOUS cheers

CONGRATULATIONS, dear friend, and thankyou for this great way to present your collection ! It is awesome cheers

weaselfan93

PostSubject: safari ltd   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 pm

thank you so much Susanne. it is truely something to be proud of. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Congratulations, Lance! in this community your dedication and eagerness of completing this fantastic series is very known. It is an important moment for you and we're happy you managed to complete it. cheers
I adore your idea of presenting all series and creating a very interesting topic to everyone, mainly those who share the same wish as you and that can use this topic as a reference. cheers bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I adore your idea of presenting all series and creating a very interesting topic to everyone, mainly those who share the same wish as you and that can use this topic as a reference. cheers bounce

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:02 am

congrats Lance,
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : czech republic

PostSubject: Your collection   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 am

Your collection is very nice. Congratulation! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://safaripodklicem.blog.cz/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 am

Big congrats for completing the line! I also like the way You show them on photos comparing with catalog pages, great idea cheers Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Big congratulations Lance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] that are a big lot of phantastic newcomers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Congrats cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:06 pm

There is nothing better than reaching a goal and getting a great figure all at the same time. Congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: safari   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:02 pm

thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy cheers king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!   Today at 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down

New Safari Golden Eagle and complete original wild safari wildlife collection!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1