Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou

Go down 
+2
widukind
Kikimalou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou   platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:54 am

I can't tell why I didn't already made a walkaround of the SAFARI Ltd platypus. It is a BIG but excellent model, very expressive and very accurate and I like it very much.

I hope you will enjoy the pics  Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the BRITAINS Platypus  Wink  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou   platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 am

Thank for this nice pics with a cute model Kiki

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou   platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:13 am

Lovely and very cute Very Happy Thank You for great walkaround Kiki! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou   platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Those are fantastic pictures of a serious work. I like a lot the sculpting, coloring looks nice, pose is great for such a not versatile animal. Only size is not very appealing. A very recomendable figure but maybe my preference is still with Papo. Very Happy
Ah, the Britains is a lovely microscopic figure. Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou   platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 am

Great walk around Christophe!

I love this figure because of the sense of "weight" the animal has. Instead of looking stiff and rigid, like many figures, this model makes the platypus look pliable. The belly looks very real to me. I'm not describing what I want to say; but I do like this figure a lot. The Mojo and the Papo are also very good, but I think the Safari may be my favorite Platypus.

Thanks for the photos!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou   platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 am

Gosh! I didn`t see this untill now Shocked

Those pictures are wonderful, Christophe ! It is very difficult to take photoes of these guys, but yours are brilliant cheers

I love the model, too . Scott says it very well. Unlike most platupus-models this one looks almost alive, it is like he is moving, - you can see it is an animal with fur and bones and muscles and beady eayes, he is looking at you...yes, it IS hard to describe Laughing

Thankyou very much for this great walkaround Sad(o)):

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou   platypus - Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

Platypus 2007 Wild Safari Wildlife, walkaround by kikimalou
Page 1 of 1