Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite Mojö animal?

Go down 
+11
cattlecollector
MartinH
Mastiffcat
donny ong
Ana
scot(t)
Gulogulo76
SUSANNE
Roger
AlopexLagopus
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What is your favourite Mojö animal? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Now it is time for the favourite Mojö animals.

Here is my favourite the new tapir. Because i love tapirs since my childhood and it is created by one of us.

What is your favourite Mojö animal? Mojo-110

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny

Last edited by widukind on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:44 pm

the only one i have is a fox ehehehehehehe
What is your favourite Mojö animal? $(KGrHqF,!k8E8DvIBUbuBPO9,VqnR!~~60_35

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Mine is and will always be the Iberian lynx. I believe this year I'll balance between the clouded loepard and the gaur. But now I'm in love with the gold eagle. Very Happy
What is your favourite Mojö animal? Mojo-goldeneagle

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Eeeek! affraid Roger ! It is so great that you have this beautyful eagle cheers
Then the rest of us can drool over your pictures Laughing Laughing

Which one I like best ?
Uhhh ! That is always almost impossible.
I love the "Izzy" fjord horse enormously, of course. And the swan. And the lynx. And the bald egale. And the black-faced ram. And..the megacerops. And....

But there is one that we haven`t seen very often, and which is a masterpiece : The black Andalucian horse , sculptured by Anna bounce cheers

What is your favourite Mojö animal? Mojoandaright_zps1247df25

What is your favourite Mojö animal? Mojoandaface_zpse507acb0

What is your favourite Mojö animal? Mojoandaleft_zps692caa09

I think it is one of the best horse models in my collection, and I do have quite a few !
Whithout all the almost hysterical kicking and screeming of some Collectas, this stallion radiates elegance, ballance, power, movement and beauty in one little, black model Very Happy
I also adore the fact that heis mane is a little sun bleached, which almost all black horses have, unless they have been dyed for showing Rolling Eyes
What a fantastic achievement ...but not surprising, considering the artist Wink Very Happy

Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:57 am

I for one, love the wolverine! Very Happy One can never have enough mustelids, and Mojo's wolverine is a fine model of this rare and elusive predator. I'm also reeeaaalllyy looking forward to the stoat! I plan on purchasing two and customizing one into an ermine! :)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 am

I agree with Gulogulo76, the Mojo Wolverine is one of my top three mojo figures. I love the Hippo too.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:37 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I wait very impatiently for emu, in pictures it looks so wonderful, it would be my fav Very Happy

@Susanne and Andreas sunny sunny flower That warmer my heart sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:57 pm

All choices are wonderful cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Susanne, I agree completely with you about this Andalusian. I commented often, that witht he exception of Izzy, a mare that has a huge sentimental value and is a magnificent piece. This Andalusian is my favorite horse from Ana. Is not always easy to get the elegance of Spanish breeds and Ana got it as you've described perfectly. The horse is wonderful from all angles and not only from the "shelf angle" as many other figures. I wonder the impact this horse would have if it was from a best known brand?. Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Roger wrote:
....I wonder the impact this horse would have if it was from a best known brand?. Very Happy Very Happy

EXACTLY !!!! Could you imagine if it had SCHLEICH printed on the stomach ? Suspect Laughing

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:42 am

From 2013 release: Gaur, Brazilian Tapir, Pronghorn, Emu, Tamandua.
Previous release: African Buffalo, African Hunting Dog.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 am

Roger wrote:
Mine is and will always be the Iberian lynx. I believe this year I'll balance between the clouded loepard and the gaur. But now I'm in love with the gold eagle. Very Happy

Roger, I can't find this golden eagle on mojo catalogue. Is it retired yet? Or is it a new release? Thx.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:35 am

donny ong wrote:

Roger, I can't find this golden eagle on mojo catalogue. Is it retired yet? Or is it a new release? Thx.

Roger is SO lucky ! It is a prototype, which James from Mojo gave to him Very Happy

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:54 pm

The white faced ram.

Of the non-sheep, the Sable, of course.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:

Of the non-sheep, the Sable, of course.

Ohhh, yes ! He is gorgeous, too cheers

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:36 pm

What is your favourite Mojö animal? Dscf4710

and I can´t wait for GAUR :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:30 am

donny ong wrote:
Roger wrote:

Susanne gave you the correct answer! Thoughit uses the mold of the bald eagle. :) Revisiting this topic I figured that doesn't make sense this figure be my choice once it never was available. So I'll post the figure of my favourite figure of Mojö, although sable is very important once it is a STS family project and an excelent figure, there are also other Mojo better than my choice but I need to be a little selfish and wish the new repainting of Mojo Iberian lynx can give justice to this sculpting, a figure very important to my collector life!!! cheers
What is your favourite Mojö animal? Nicole-lynx
p.s. this exemplar is from my niece's collection

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:44 am

Thanks Susanne & Roger! Very Happy
But why didn't mojo release the golden eagle? I believe it would find favour. It's so gorgeous. bounce

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 am

donny ong wrote:
Thanks Susanne & Roger! Very Happy
But why didn't mojo release the golden eagle? I believe it would find favour. It's so gorgeous. bounce

Mojo didn't want to use the same mold to represent two different species once they have little feathering and other differences. The original special edition was not to be included in Mojo range. Though, I agree the golden eagle is splendid but the sculpting fits better to the bald eagle it represents. At a certain stage, checking the interest around this figure, Mojo almost introduced the golden eagle in their range but it looks it won't happen. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I hope so much that Mojo makes some more wild birds !
Preferably not with the wings out, as it takes so much space, - and it could be fun if they didn`t make the same birds as everyone else Rolling Eyes

Perhaps they could ask Harriet to make a model? She makes such beautyful birds Very Happy

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

MartinH wrote:
What is your favourite Mojö animal? Dscf4710

and I can´t wait for GAUR :)
Martin, you are right, the hippo is a masterpiece!
and once i have the Gaur, i'm sure it will be my favorite Mojo. cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Perhaps they could ask Harriet to make a model? She makes such beautyful birds Very Happy

yes! what a great idea!

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:48 pm

My favorite has to be either the Hereford bull or the Cape buffalo. I will have to add the gaur to that list too. Laughing

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Zebras is the best :)
What is your favourite Mojö animal? 136300321.kvIFNNhe
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Izzy Fjord cheers
What is your favourite Mojö animal? IMG_0394_zps76d12b1b
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Carola wrote:
Izzy Fjord cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers

And the zebras are extremely charming, too Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Mojö animal?   What is your favourite Mojö animal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Mojö animal?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next