Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Toy Major dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 12:25 am

Here are my current T.M. medium-sized dogs - I haven't got the full set, but I thought I'd make them a thread so anyone with the rest of the dog figurines can add their own. Mine are stamped 1997. First up is the Dobermann:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

German Shepherd:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boxer:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Collie:

Dachshund:

The impressively sulphurous/neon Poodle:

English Cocker Spaniel:

The inexplicably masked Golden Retriever:

And, finally, the likewise masked Labrador Retriever:

Not shown above are the American Cocker Spaniel, the Akita or the Dalmatian (or indeed any of the larger or smaller T.M. dogs).
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 12:59 am

I didn't know these existed. They are FANTASTIC! I have a soft spot for dogs I guess.. Rolling Eyes Congrats on these great figures.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 am

I agree, these are great. Very lovely. I particularly like the Dachshund; just marvelous.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 7:41 am

The sculpts are very, very nice cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 9:23 am

Lovely dogs cheers cheers cheers cheers Congrats Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

Very interesting and nice dogs Very Happy Poodle may be the craziest dog figure I've seen Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 12:03 pm

They are beautyful Very Happy

I only have the cocker spaniel drunken

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sat May 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Good idea! Idea
The brand looks more competent with dogs than with wild animals. Unless from what I'm used to see. I like the boxer a lot! cat

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sun May 05, 2013 2:57 pm

I, too, find the T.M. dog sculpts overall rather nice - some of them might constitute the best figurines of their breed that I've seen. The poodle is indeed quite ..eh, interesting, though - there is a black version of it as well, which is perhaps a little easier on the eye.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sun May 05, 2013 5:25 pm

I have the Doberman,Dachshund,ESS and also another an American Cocker Spaniel.I always thought they were just msde in china dogs so now will have to rename them for my catalogue!hHere he is with the ELC ESS and Rough Collie.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Sun May 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Aww, bless that mug. The American Cocker Spaniel's one I'm still missing. I don't like the breed, but the figurine's really nicely done and represents a dog slightly less grotesquely bred than the American Cockers of today.

Many of the molds used for the medium Toy Major dogs became later used in a line of polyresin statuettes called Conversation Concepts, by the way. Those are still kicking around on eBay, I notice.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Mon May 06, 2013 5:18 am

Welcome Koniminiatures here , from India Very Happy You really have a beautiful collection of TM dogs , I have never seen them before .

I adore the laying down poodle [ very rare to see ] , I love you I love you I love you , Dobermann , English cocker spaniel and Dachshund Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   Mon May 06, 2013 8:49 am

Hello Dr.Narayanan, and thank you for the welcome & the kind words!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major dogs   

Back to top Go down

Toy Major dogs
Page 1 of 1