Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
apichartu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
apichartu

apichartu

Country/State : Thailand

"Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand Empty
PostSubject: "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand   "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Good news for farm animal toys collector, this is new brand with 1/20 scale. From their web site said that "Made of heavy duty plastic".

For more details: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buy online at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy Very Happy Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand   "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:41 pm

WONDERFUL models, most of them cheers

I don`t like rodeo, but there is lots of other models . Thankyou very much for the info and the links Sad(o)):

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand   "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm

no sheep! Crying or Very sad

their "cows" look an awful lot like their bulls. Suspect

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand   "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Very good farm animals cheers cheers cheers So i hope for wildlife animals in the future sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand   "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Actually I find it very interesting! With that name I am not hoping that they will launch wild life, though, every new brand is very welcome and would have all support from our community! There are many nice things already. First, it looks the brand uses the word 1:20 scale what doesn't ahppens with the major brands although most of them make their country animals, people and accessories around this scale. Then, they are identifying breeds, many brands start naming black and white cow, brown cow and this one is presenting a Hereford, Longhorn, Angus and charolais families. Naturally, known breeds but enough identifiable.
There is also a horse with a design completely different from what we are used, it looks to have thin legs, small head and long body. Very Happy ...and also the breed is identified, a Quarter horse. I'm sure, if the brand is enough successful, we'll see more farm animals in future and surely some sheep to Carolynn! Laughing
I hope any of us have the chance of presenting one of these figures in near future! bounce Thanks! :)

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand   "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
no sheep! Crying or Very sad

their "cows" look an awful lot like their bulls. Suspect
They are bulls! lol! I would really like to have the bucking bull figure! I love bull riding!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand   "Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand Empty

Back to top Go down

"Big Country Farm Toys" - New Brand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: