Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too

Go down 
+17
sauroid
scot(t)
schleich61
Florian
orcagirl26
twl005
chriskng
Roger
diversity
WILLYBACOMAN
Gabe
Ana
Rio
Sergey
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too Empty
PostSubject: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:02 am

I apologize I can't find enough time to make better pics of the herd but here are some pics.
I don't have a lot of sauropods and prosauropods but I will enhance my collection soon with new models I hope.

So, here are the herd in two pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the prosauropods. I've got only one specie : the Plateosaurus engelhardti , which lived in Europa during the late Triassic period, 216 to 199 Million years ago

First the SCHLEICH, made from 2000 to 2002, Scale : 1/25 to 1/40

The KAIYODO, made in the 2000's Scale : 1/45 to 1/90

The BULLYLAND, made in the 2000's, Scale : 1/20

Then the Mamenchisaurus which lived in China during the late Jurassic, 160 to 145 million years ago

SAFARI Ltd. Dino Discoveries / Dinosaurs of China, made in 1993, scale 1/35

The Apatosaurus, also known as "brontosaurus"  which lived in North America during the late Jurassic, 150 million years ago

The SAFARI Ltd, made in 2010, Scale 1/45 to 1/50

The Diplodocus which lived in North America during the late Jurassic, 150 to 147 million years ago

SAFARI Ltd, made in 2008, Scale : 1/35

The Nigersaurus, lived in Africa ( Niger Republic ), during the middle Cretaceous period, about 119 to 99 million years ago

SAFARI Ltd, made in 2009, Scale 1/25 to 1/35

The Camarasaurus lentus, which in North America in the the late Jurassic period, 155 and 145 million years ago.

SAFARI LTD, made in 2001, Scale 1/40

The Brachiosaurus brancai, also known as Giraffatitan, which lived during the Late Jurassic, 150–145 Million years ago.

On of the three model made by BULLYLAND in the 2000's, Scale : 1/40.
There was also a rarer green version and since 2010 the new version is green and yellow. Mine is a bit used and I will repaint it if I can find enough time  Wink

The SCHLEICH, from 1994 to 2007 , Scale : 1/35 to 1/40.
This model is very odd and inaccurate, but I still love it...  I love you

At last, the Agustinia ligabuei which lived in south America, 108 million years ago in the early cretaceous.
The fossil found in 1999 was nearly complete except the head...

The COLLECTA Deluxe model, made in 2009, Scale : 1/25 to 1/32

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 am

Kikimalou wrote:
This one's neck is unbelievably long!   affraid
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:21 am

HKHollinstone wrote:

This one's neck is unbelievably long! affraid

This model is a little bit "old fashioned" now but the mamenchisaurus was the sauropod with the longuest neck, so long ii made up half its total length.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 am

Amazing !!!!

I have never looked twice at the..hmm..dinos before.
But your pictures show they are really very fascinating Shocked

PS what is wrong with the pictures What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:40 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I apologize I can't find enough time to make better pics of the herd but here are some pics.
I don't have a lot of sauropods and prosauropods but I will enhance my collection soon with new models I hope.

So, here are the herd in two pics

...Oh, my lovely sauropodas! So many beautiful models, thank Christoph! cheers I have some this models of course too... By the way... Why you don,t like Schleich dinosaurs? I did,t like "old style" Schleich dinosaurs, it seems made from "plasticine" and I,ve bought only 2-3 figurines. But I think it, s new set (new style) models is very good (T-Rex, Spino, Brachio, Apato, Parasaurolofus etc.) .

Last edited by Sergey on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

I love Sauropods !

You have a fantastic collection cheers
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:03 pm

...By the way I,m waiting Brachio, Nigersaurs and Jabaria (?) in scale 1:40 (Deluxe) from Collecta... This is it,s dinosaurs post ...

Last edited by Sergey on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Sergey wrote:

...Oh, my lovely sauropodas! So many beautiful models, thank Christoph!  cheers  I have some this models of course too... By the way... Why you don,t like Schleich dinosaurs? I did,t like "old style" Schleich dinosaurs, it seems made from "plasticine" and I,ve bought only 2-3 fidurines. But I think it, s new set (new stile) models is very good (T-Rex, Spino, Brachio, Apato, Parasaurolofus etc.) .

So... Why I don't like Schleich dinosaurs ?

Because I'm bad  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Seriously, I like very much a few Schleich dinos like the old plateosaurus, the old and odd brachiosaurus, the new parasaurolophus and the old edmontonia.

I also like very much some prehistoric reptiles like the desmatosuchus, the kronosaurus, shonisaurus and elasmosaurus  Very Happy

But, what I dislike in a lot of Schleich dinosaurs is the unaccuracy of the models, it seems Schleich try to compete with the beautiful but inaccurate Papo. some of those new models are very well made, very fine (not all) but false.

Looking at them is like watching a tiger with a lion head and false legs... A lot of collectors dislike non realistic wild animals models, it's easy to understand. I also don't like lack of research and unaccuracies on dinos.
I understand Papo try to make Jurassic park style dinos.
But why Schleich isn't able to do enough research to make chubby but more realistic dinosaurs is still a mistery for me...
The two tyrannosaurus are jokes : Not accurate and of course really peanuts near a Papo tyrannosaurus (which is not accurate too but so beautiful).
The apatosaurus, what a hughe guy but not an apatosaurus, look at the Safari one, it is realistic.
The brachio... The same problem.
The new quetzalcoatlus with his heron neck...   clown
The new Giga ????? Ok it can stand on his feet, that's the only thing I like on this hughe piece of cake.
The triceratops... I've got it ! And I also have the Safari and the Papo. The Schleich is the worse, the feet are unaccurate but, ok it's not too bad, but the details... The details on the skin, the head are the poorest of the three models.

I'm sorry, I would love to like Schleich dinos but I'm sad and angry because I'm sure Schleich is able to make good ones but it doesn't.

Sergey wrote:
...By the way I,m waiting Brachio, Nigersaurs and Jabaria (?) in scale 1:40 (Deluxe) from Collecta... This is it,s dinosaurs post ...

I will buy the deluxe jobaria too... And maybe the sarcosuchus, the hydrthosaurus and the smaller ankylosaur  Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
...[The two tyrannosaurus are jokes : Not accurate and of course really peanuts near a Papo tyrannosaurus (which is not accurate too but so beautiful).
The apatosaurus, what a hughe guy but not an apatosaurus, look at the Safari one, it is realistic.
The brachio... The same problem.
The new quetzalcoatlus with his heron neck...   clown
The new Giga ????? Ok it can stand on his feet, that's the only thing I like on this hughe piece of cake.
The triceratops... I've got it ! And I also have the Safari and the Papo. The Schleich is the worse, the feet are unaccurate but, ok it's not too bad, but the details... The details on the skin, the head are the poorest of the three models.

I'm sorry, I would love to like Schleich dinos but I'm sad and angry because I'm sure Schleich is able to make good ones but it doesn't.

...Thank, Christoph... Maybe... I did,nt think about it.  Embarassed (By the way I,m fully agree about Sch. triceratops, I,ve not bought it, the best model is Papo model)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

This one's neck is unbelievably long!   affraid

This model is a little bit "old fashioned" now but the mamenchisaurus was the sauropod with the longuest neck, so long ii made up half its total length.
It's incredible.  You have a lovely collection Christophe sunny
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
But, what I dislike in a lot of Schleich dinosaurs is the unaccuracy of the models, it seems Schleich try to compete with the beautiful but inaccurate Papo. some of those new models are very well made, very fine (not all) but false.

... And one more question, Christoph (I want to some continue)... But there is inscription on the tags to every Schleich dinosaur model: "...This dinosaur series is the result of close cooperation between Schleich and the Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany. Each model is true to scale and  hand-painted, and is an ideal collector,s item". And what you say about it, Christoph? It,s lie?  scratch  scratch  scratch
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Sergey wrote:
... And one more question, Christoph (I want to some continue)... But there is inscription on the tags to every Schleich dinosaur model: "...This dinosaur series is the result of close cooperation between Schleich and the Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany. Each model is true to scale and  hand-painted, and is an ideal collector,s item". And what you say about it, Christoph? It,s lie?  scratch  scratch  scratch

Sergey, there is a lot of questions under your "It is a lie ?".

First ; " It is an ideal collector item !", If you like the model and want to collect it, it is an ideal collector item. Some people in France are collecting Camembert's boxes and they think they are ideal collector items. But if you want to collect realistic and up to date dino toys... They are not ideal.

Second : They are hand-painted : I guess it's true  Laughing

Third : Each model is true to scale  Laughing  Laughing  What a Face  clown  lol! . Search on books, web, encyclopedias the real or admited size of the dinosaurs made by Schleich and then take a tape measure and compare your model with the real animal. Divide the Size of the real animal by the size of your model and you will know the scale... And you will have  a lot of surprise  affraid  Laughing .
Try to do the same with the famous 1/32 sea animals and you will have big surprises.
Each model is true to scale is a BIG LIE !
And not only the scale ratio of the whole animal but even the scale of parts of the animals are wrong. I will give examples soon in another posts if you enjoy the discussion.

At last : "This dinosaur series is the result of close cooperation between Schleich and the Humboldt University of Berlin"... Is it a lie ?
hard to tell... Of course I'm sure Schleich used the skeletal copies of the Humboldt museum to make their model. But does it mean it is a close cooperation ? A lot of skeletal reconstruction are very expensive to make and you understand paleodontology is a living science and discoveries often changed the way we think dinosaurs are. No museum in Europa have enough money to change their skeletal reconstruction easily.So maybe some mistakes, and some are really incredible, are due to old reconstruction. But again I'm not sure because the mistakes are sometimes so big that it is only incredible.

But again, the best way to answer you is to speak about the models themselves.

So, I will speak first about the apatosaurus. You have this year two models of apatosaurus. One from Safari and one from Schleich.
You can see the Safari because I made a review about him and you have the new Schleich.

So here is the apatosaurus skeletal. I will show two models because in the 2000's the thought about the apatosaurus were like this :

But nowadays, it seems the apatosaurus was more like that :

A few years ago Kinto favorite, a japanese company made this model :

And in 2010 Safari ltd makes this :

And Schleich made that :

Now look at the shape, the size of the tail, the neck. The Kinto looks like the first skeletal and the Safari like the second one.
And the Schleich looks like...  scratch  scratch  scratch

Now look at the feet, the Kinto and the Safari are both like the skeletal.
Now look at the Schleich one :

Isn't it funny  Laughing  ?

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Another example : the saichania.

here are some skeletal views and models :

And now the two Schleich saichanias :

well, the older one is not a saichania but it looks more like his cousin euoplocephalus.

So we can say the later model is a big improvement ! It looks far more like a saichania. My congratulations to Schleich cheers

But confused  But  scratch  But  cyclops . Look at the hindfeet  affraid

The Schleich have 6 toes on the hind feet and the skeletal have three. Maybe the Schleich is a mutant ?
All the advanced ankylosaurids have three toes on the hindfeet except the Schleich. clown

Another valuable item for collectors I guess

example three : the Sauropelta.

A pic of the real sauropelta skeletal :

And now a pic of the very small but very fine sauropelta model made by KAIYODO :

And the Schleich "museum" one  Laughing :

The pics are speaking by themselves...

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:54 am

I enjoy very much to read and see what you experts know about these fascinating creatures. Very Happy
It is a whole new world to me.

Thankyou, please go on , - or should we ask Torben if it is possible to make a new headline about Dinosaurs etc, - what would the heading be ? Prehistoric animals ?

flower
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:23 am

thank you Suzanne. Very Happy

You know I'm not an expert but I like to know the animal I collect.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to make too much headlines. If there is a dino headline, then why not a wildlife haedline, a sea animal, a farm...

IMHO, headlines for major companies and headlines for collection are enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:28 am

Christophe, you are right about the Schleich Brontosaurus being inaccurate. But I still like it geek Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:59 am

Kikimalou wrote:
thank you Suzanne. Very Happy

You know I'm not an expert but I like to know the animal I collect.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to make too much headlines. If there is a dino headline, then why not a wildlife haedline, a sea animal, a farm...

IMHO, headlines for major companies and headlines for collection are enough. Very Happy

Yes, looking at it that way, I think you are right Shocked

Already it takes time to look through them all to see if I missed sometheng Wink

flower
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Christophe, you are right about the Schleich Brontosaurus being inaccurate. But I still like it geek Laughing

Harriet, you are right. If you like this model, collect it Very Happy .

I have a lot of odd or inaccurate models, especially among the vintage ones, but I like them very much and they are very important for me I love you But I will never say I collect them because they are the best or the most realistic.

What I dislike about the Schleich dinos is not the models, they are false but even false models can be very appealing. Look at the Papo ones, they are false but often awesome.

So ? Papo makes JP dinos and never write somewhere "...This dinosaur series is the result of close cooperation between Papo and the Natural museum of Paris, France. Each model is true to scale and hand-painted, and is an ideal collector,s item".

What I dislike is Schleich is a pretentious company who telling us a lot of twaddle
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Harriet, you are right. If you like this model, collect it Very Happy .

I have a lot of odd or inaccurate models, especially among the vintage ones, but I like them very much and they are very important for me I love you But I will never say I collect them because they are the best or the most realistic.

What I dislike about the Schleich dinos is not the models, they are false but even false models can be very appealing. Look at the Papo ones, they are false but often awesome.

So ? Papo makes JP dinos and never write somewhere "...This dinosaur series is the result of close cooperation between Papo and the Natural museum of Paris, France. Each model is true to scale and hand-painted, and is an ideal collector,s item".

What I dislike is Schleich is a pretentious company who telling us a lot of twaddle
Yes I agree with you Christophe Very Happy It's nice to have accurate dinos as well as ones you just like the look of.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Sergey wrote:

Sergey, there is a lot of questions under your "It is a lie ?".

...Thank you very much, Christoph, for pics and explanation! It,s very interesting for me, partially because I did want to be a biologist in remote past!  Laughing  Laughing  Wink  Wink

...So one more question, Christoph (as you did notice our dialogue is found interesting for many forum,s members  Wink ). What model of my lovely species - Brahio (and what brand) you considering "the best of all". I want to know!  Wink  cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 am

Sergey wrote:
...So one more question, Christoph (as you did notice our dialog is found interesting for many forum,s members  Wink ). What model of my lovely species - Brahio (and what brand) you considering "the best of all". I want to know!  Wink  cheers

Well Sergey, as I said to Suzanne, I'm not an expert.

So, about the brachiosaurus, which I love very much too  I love you , I will speak about models I still don't have and never saw in a shop.

First, about the brachiosauridae, the best known is the Brachiosaurus brancai which no longer named like that and is now the Giraffatitan brancai. The brachiosaurs allithorax from North America is now the only "brachiosaurus" and the Giraffatitan, which have more complete fossils, is from Africa. Scientist thinks now that they are both different species.
Why I explain that ? Because some of our models are indeed more giraffatitan than brachio  Wink

The way we see the brachiosauridae reconstruction evolved a lot in time. Here are a few pics of this evolution.

The older point of view, this pic show the giraffatitan at the Humboldt museum before he was rebuilt :

The tail lying on the ground and the neck was a bit curved but more like a slash.

In the 1980's and 90's, the reconstruction changed like this. You can see a drawing and the new reconstruction at the Humboldt museum. The neck is more "swan-like" and the tail is no longer lying  on the ground...

In the last few years a new conception appeared. Here is a drawing and No Humboldt museum pic because the musuem still doesn't change  his skeletal... It's expensive you know  :)  The neck is again more like a slash than like a swan.

So what we could watch carfully if we want a recent model ?
Avoid all the models with a lying tail.
If you like the swan pose, go for it even if it is not up to date. then the best choice IMHO is the Bullyland :

But the most updated are models which are like the last drawing.
At last, look at the feet on the skeletal and try to find a model like that.
IMHO the most accurate models are the 2010 Safari ltd and the Kinto favorite. But you must know they are smaller than your big old Carnegie bravhiosaurus.

Here is the Kinto :

The Safari Ltd:

And a pic with both models :

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

But the most updated are models which are like the last drawing.
At last, look at the feet on the skeletal and try to find a model like that.
IMHO the most accurate models are the 2010 Safari ltd and the Kinto favorite. But you must know they are smaller than your big old Carnegie bravhiosaurus.

...Thank again, Christoph!  cheers  By the way - I,ve saw Kinto models dinosaurs in web about 2-3 years ago (but I did,nt know that it was "Kinto" brand). This models are really beautiful!!  cheers  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:49 pm

...One more Kinto dinosaur models... The beautiful and more realistic? Wink Wink Ok!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Thank You for valuable lessons Christophe and for lot of good pictures too.
Sergey Thank You too for pictures of very interesting things and dioramas. I think all this topic is very interesting. I don't have knowledge of dinosaurs and maybe that's why I never thought about collecting them. Although I think many of them are incredible, especially Papo versions.
I found very interesting site with customized dinosaurs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think You may find there something nice too Very Happy
I like especially these photos
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks for posting the link and pictures Ana, they are so real looking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too    Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too Empty

Back to top Go down

Best dinosaur figures ? Sauropodomorphs and other dinos considerations... And Black rhinos too
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next