Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions

Go down 
+3
Roger
widukind
weaselfan93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:45 pm

I have so many great new figures lately, but here i will show only my new birds of prey. First, is my favorite avian raptor figure of all time, the super rare and valuable Schleich osprey! I was very lucky to buy him on ebay, and although pricy it is a very charming replica.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Next is yet another great figure, the Bullyland Great Gray Owl. This figure is very difficult to find in the United States, but i have it now thanks to a trade with my good friend Massimo on this forum!
and also these two great figures the 2013 Schleich Griffon Vulture and the long-wished for Safari Golden Eagle! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Congratulations Lance!! Very wonderful birds cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Thank you so much, Andreas! Very Happy sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Congratulations Lance, mainly with the illusive Safari golden eagle. It is true that Schleich osprey is somewhat rare and expensive but not really hard to find. However the Safari golden eagle is so hard to find that sometimes it looks it never existed before. It is not in my wish list but I know how it works because of the skunk that I am still missing. :)
Others are also great! Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Congratulations, I like the grey owl drunken

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Lance, mainly with the illusive Safari golden eagle. It is true that Schleich osprey is somewhat rare and expensive but not really hard to find. However the Safari golden eagle is so hard to find that sometimes it looks it never existed before. It is not in my wish list but I know how it works because of the skunk that I am still missing. :)
Others are also great! Very Happy

thank you Roger, i wish you the best of luck in finding these safari figures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Very fine models Very Happy And very nice photoshooting set. Looks like it's actually a real forest in the background, right? Very interesting with those very hard shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:58 pm

CONGRATULATIONS with your Four Fabulous Fowl cheers Sad(o)):

Yes ! That golden eagle is a very rare and beautyful find !!!!

And the osprey may not be THAT rare, but certainly among the goodies for collectors of Schleich.
The owl from Bullyland is awesome too Very Happy
And the vulture...Schleich still CAN do it sunny

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:32 am

LANCE THE ARE GREAT cheers congrats

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions   Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Schleich Osprey and other new Bird of Prey Additions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: