Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem........santa rendeer Time to vote for the SUY of December rendeer santa

Share | 

Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 19 May - 9:19

Thanks a lot Carola, arafan, Andreas and Rogerio! I was very lucky with finding this background. This paper is very thick and it doesn't get dirty! sunny

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 19 May - 10:14

Wonderful collection Agata!!!! cheers And I think it's so much work to take photos of the 97 items Shocked Great work, super nice photos, big congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 19 May - 10:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wonderful collection Agata!!!! cheers And I think it's so much work to take photos of the 97 items Shocked Great work, super nice photos, big congratulations!!! cheers

Thank you Anna :) Yes, it is quite hard to make 97 pictures in the same theme, tone, and keeping the same size of figures, etc. Not to mention pain in the neck and back while you are actually sitting for 1,5h on a floor with a camera in your hands silent

Back to top Go down
resti

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 19 May - 10:46

nice group Agata, i like your antelopes, Wink cheers

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 19 May - 11:12

Abemus Tapir! Very nice! Sad(o)):

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 19 May - 19:19

Remarkable and beautiful image collection Agatha!
sculpture and painting your house are fantastic. cheers Sad(o)): Cool
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Mon 20 May - 4:46

excellent photos! May I know what len & camera you are using now?
Thanks!

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Mon 20 May - 8:05

Thank you very much resti, AlopexLagopus, lucky luke and ken yeo!
excellent photos! May I know what len & camera you are using now?
Thanks!
My camera is quite old (we've bought it around 6 years ago). I use Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

Back to top Go down
sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Mon 20 May - 14:22

I just discovered this thread. Your collection is fantastic - so many wonderful pieces I've never seen before - and the photos come out brilliant. The black background was a phantastic idea. I'll definately come back for more Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
docronnie

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 21 May - 0:03

Beautiful pieces you have here! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 21 May - 3:37

agatha : speechless... they are just perfect cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 21 May - 6:27

Thanks a lot sortepletter, docronnie and NandO! I'm very happy that you all like my pictures :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 21 May - 12:46

Great collection, great pics, and I love the dark background. :)
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Wed 22 May - 7:09

Agata, I love your collection! And your photos. They are just perfect with that dark background! Love it! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 26 May - 5:11

Very great pics.

As Carola pointed out , your pics. give a great value to the figurines they deserve .
Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 26 May - 6:49

Thank you very much Paige, Martin and Dr.Narayanan!

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 26 May - 7:34

updated? I cant see pics question question question

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 26 May - 8:25

I have added pics to original posts. You can check which posts were edited yesterday, the pictures will be the last ones in the posts :) But I will present every addition in General Additions thread anyway Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 26 May - 8:27

I have added pics to original posts. You can check which posts were edited yesterday, the pictures will be the last ones in the posts :) But I will present every addition in General Additions thread anyway Very Happy

Ah okay Razz

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 26 May - 8:29

Great again cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Mon 27 May - 4:10

good lens, good lighting, excellent pictures!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Mon 27 May - 6:39

good lens, good lighting, excellent pictures!!

Welcome here sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Mon 27 May - 10:48

Always better! I envey some of your figures Razz

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 17:00

Thank you very much guys! Yesterday I went to my fiance to Cracow. I will be back home in 2 days Very Happy We went today for a small shopping and I've bought the Schleich snow owl in a local store. I've noticed that people who bought something bigger received a bag from Schleich. The seller told me that she doesn't have such a small bag, so I've asked her if she could give me the big one. She agreed and now I have a plastic bag from Schleich cheers And one more thing: if the weather is good, tomorrow we are going to the ZOO! So I will make for you LOTS of pictures with animals from Cracow zoo cheers cheers cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 17:01

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 17:30

Congratulations the owl is beautyful :) cheers I love you

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 18:30

Congratulations, lovely owl! And great to hear bout your trip to the zoo, as far as I remember they have takins and waterbucks there and even bongos bounce Have a great time!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 18:41

Krakow is surely a beautiful place and much more than a Zoo, I hope you enjoy there and take some pictures to share with us. Very Happy
The snowy owl is a nice figure from Schleich. The bag is also pretty but the red deer howling would result better than the Virginia deer but that's only an irrelevant detail. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 18:53

Beautiful bag and animal! I didn't even know Schleich made plastic bags for things. Have fun on your trip, especially to the zoo!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 19:21

Beautyful owl, and a great merchandise-bag cheers
CONGRATULATIONS flower

I wish you and your fiance a wonderful day at the Zoo Very Happy

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 28 May - 23:28

Great collection! It must have taken a very long time to take all of those pictures! :)
Have a great time at the zoo! I can't wait to see pictures. elephant
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sat 8 Jun - 23:19

Wonderful thread! I'm so glad I discovered this. Your pictures are great Agata! They really bring out the color of the animals clearly and crisply! (For example, the Schleich Frisian Stallion is just right bit of brown.) Such a pleasure to look through your photos. And the collection itself is fantastic! You just need more cattle! (I kid. I love cattle, so don't pay attention to me.)

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sun 28 Jul - 14:00

Congrats! Perfect background. Unique style. Could you take such a picture of takins, Musk ox and Bongo together please?

Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 10 Sep - 11:12

I have updated the thread. Enjoy :)

Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Tue 10 Sep - 11:13

Congrats! Perfect background. Unique style. Could you take such a picture of takins, Musk ox and Bongo together please?
Wow, I'm sorry PeGe, I haven't noticed your request before Mad I don't even know how did it happen... Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Sat 14 Dec - 9:03

beautiful photos  Very Happy  Applause  affraid

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
littlebear

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Animals figurines   Thu 21 Aug - 20:32

Bonsoir Agata,
I don't know went you be mailing my animals because my son will be 2 weeks in vacation So no body home to receive
the parcel.I wishes you a beautiful weekend.littlebear Claude Drolet
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   Thu 18 Feb - 10:47

Beautiful Photographs of your collection !! I wish I had some patience and upload mine bounce

SO many figures look so much better than what Ive seen from catalogue and elsewhere !!

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)   

Back to top Go down

Fisva's entire collection: 147 figures (Updated 27.01.2014)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next