Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:30 pm

They look awesome cheers I love the cat I love you 

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i love the road runner lea..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
please upload more foto lea.. i like his eyes....cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops 
Here you go, Nando - he was a very quick paintup, so there isn't much to show I'm afraid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:56 am

WOW.. Leaa.. I really love it... It look so real.. <3
Tell me how to make the "eyes" look so real ?!! PM me..

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:22 am

Now you're just trying to make me blush - bad Nando. Very Happy No, I'm glad you like the bird. Too bad he was a gift so I haven't got him anymore.
My answer on the eyes is so short I'll just put it here instead of PM'ing you: nail polish. The model's eyes are nothing special, just a very dark brown with a black pupil in the middle, plus a tiny drop of clear nail polish to give the eyes a shine. Give it a try!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:07 am

thank you lea..
thats what i mean.. "shine"
cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : south korea

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:52 pm

so cute xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Today at 7:20 am

Back to top Go down

Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3