Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV

Go down 
+13
Kikimalou
Chris Sweetman
Saarlooswolfhound
Joan Milelire
cattlecollector
SeanieP
mreyder
Ana
PeGe
SUSANNE
widukind
AlopexLagopus
75senta75
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 am

Time to book my flight to Germany! Laughing

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:25 am

Now i will start to munich cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:28 am

I wish you a wonderful day, and am SO exited to hear about it !!!! bounce bounce cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:34 am

Thank you, it this meeting wasnt so much for us, without Philipps animals 90% horses. I think our horse figurines collectors had more fun there. But i make a little trade with Philipp and with him and Yvette i had a nice day in Munich sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:39 pm

cheers cheers cheers Viva Bavaria, but will never fall in love with the city of munich,...
Crazy rich people.
The trade-show was indeed a horsefest, Breyerism and the meaning for girls, i simply didn't know about it. But it was the first of it's kind and the same way the horse people were surprised to see Joan's Thylacine or Ana's snowleopard, Lineol collectors or Dino-people could be when they will know about such an event. it's all about reducing it to "animal figurine tradeshow". Then, the different types of hobbyists have to be informed about it. I knew before it won't become treasure-hunt for me, i was just curious what's going on:D 
Yvette and Andreas are charming charcters of their own and i couldn't imagine better companions running around within tons of people, just to buy souvenirs and to visit the magnificent Lineol/Elastolin collection at the Spielzeugmuseum.Wink 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:41 pm

PeGe wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Viva Bavaria, but will never fall in love with the city of munich,...
Crazy rich people.
The trade-show was indeed a horsefest, Breyerism and the meaning for girls, i simply didn't know about it. But it was the first of it's kind and the same way the horse people were surprised to see Joan's Thylacine or Ana's snowleopard, Lineol collectors or Dino-people could be when they will know about such an event. it's all about reducing it to "animal figurine tradeshow". Then, the different types of hobbyists have to be informed about it. I knew before it won't become treasure-hunt for me, i was just curious what's going on:D 
Yvette and Andreas are charming charcters of their own and i couldn't imagine better companions running around within tons of people, just to buy souvenirs and to visit the magnificent Lineol/Elastolin collection at the Spielzeugmuseum.Wink 

Cool Wink Wink 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:27 pm

For all that want Very Happy Very Happy 

a next will come Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 pm

PeGe wrote:
Crazy rich people.

Great Philipp!!!! Thank you very much for being in this trade fair and showing some of my figures!

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Last Saturday I had time to visit the first fair for animal figurines in Munich.
MPV (Modellpferdeversand) was the organizer of the fair, so
most collectors there were horses figurines collectors.
One reason more for so many horse collectors probably is,
that the event was mainly announced in the forum by MPV.
The people of MPV say, this is the first fair and it is also a
kind of test for the next fair in 2014. MPV will
organize a fair next year again.

Most collectors showed their cust and repaints, which were very fine done.
Only a few collectors traded or sold some other animals, not just horses. So I had the chance for buying about 20 new animals for my collection.
For me, the fair was very interesting, I had a short
way to the fair, only about 30 minutes from door to door. For collectors, who have a very
long way and not collecting mainly horses, it´s was perhaps a little bit disappointing.

But it was great, meating two members from STS - Philipp and Andreas in reality!

Philipp had at the fair his own table, were he has shown the great works of Anna and Joan.

He has very good represented STS, and the two artists Anna and Joan.

I know the most characters from Anna only from pictures, I have seen them often on STS forum and I never have seen the great animals from Joan in real.
Seeing their figures in reality, they are really so very impressive, true works of art!

Many of the horses collectors were interested in the animals from  Anna and Joan.

Philipp has informed the collectors really very good about these great figurines.

They were often disappointed, that these figures were not for sale, but luckily Philipp
has some business cards from Anna and Joan.

The exhibition was closed at 15:00 clock. Philipp, Andreas and I visited later the Toy Museum and some toy shops in the City of Munich.
So, I had a beautiful day with the two guys from STS.

Here are som pictures from the horse collectors:

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030211

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030212

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030213

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030214

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030215

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030216

Some pictures from Philipp´s information place:

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030217

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030218

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030219

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030220

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030221

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030222

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 P1030223

--------
Yvette

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 pm

All of those customs are incredible! Thanks for sharing guys, I wish I could've gone.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:55 am

Looked like a wonderful day. We need something like this in England!

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:42 am

And now a picture oth my table when setting was finished;) 
First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 Tisch11
And some weird impressions of the museum:
First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 Holy11
First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 Grusli11
Further pictures of munich toy museum

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:14 am

I'm sure it was a very nice day for you Very Happy  And it's great to know about the STS embassy Applause 
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 am

That was a really cool idea - your display looks great Phillipp!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:16 am

It was a nice day,yes

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 am

Thank you Yvette for the pictures! and of course to Philipp to showing STS members creations. I'm very happy with that! my figures in a fair! drunken 
I hope there can be more fairs like that :)
BTW, scary pictures from the toy museum Laughing Laughing

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:03 am

Thankyou both for the great pictures , I wished I could have been there with you bounce Very Happy 

Perhaps I should begin participating in the lottery, so next year I could rent a helicoptor, and be back in time to feed my critters Very Happy Wink 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks Yvett and Philipp for sharing pictures about your fantastic experience. I am sure Andreas had no time to take pictures because he was trying to find a new species among all these horses! Laughing
It is also very nice that Pege used the figures of some of our talented friends to turn their works best known. You are a special STS trio! Very Happy flower Wink

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Wow,Shocked  I must go bounce bounce bounce I love that repaints sunny
Thanks for sharing Yvette and Philipp

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks Yvett and Philipp for sharing pictures about your fantastic experience. I am sure Andreas had no time to take pictures because he was trying to find a new species among all these horses! Laughing
It is also very nice that Pege used the figures of some of our talented friends to turn their works best known. You are a special STS trio! Very Happy flower Wink

I drove on this day 500 km to Munich and 500 km back. I start in Dresden a half hour after the opening for showers and so i was late, really late in Munich. I think a little bit more as a half hour before the show was closed:-)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 am

Wow, it had to be great day and meeting :bounce:Yay, maybe next year more STS-ers will come ( I wish I would) Very Happy Thank you all for sharing photos Very Happy Indeed lot of horse models Shocked

PeGe wrote:
And now a picture oth my table when setting was finished;) 
First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 Tisch11

Thank you for your help Philipp cheerscheerssunny Great display table with many of your excellent customs, the big tiger looks especially spectacular but I love musk ox most  Cool

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:43 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is also very nice that Pege used the figures of some of our talented friends to turn their works best known. You are a special STS trio! Very Happy:flower:Wink

I drove on this day 500 km to Munich and 500 km back. I start in Dresden a half hour after the opening for showers and so i was late, really late in Munich. I think a little bit more as a half hour before the show was closed:-)

That is a very short time even for the greatest hunter! Very Happy But I'm sure you had a fantastic experience knowing Yvett and Philip! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is also very nice that Pege used the figures of some of our talented friends to turn their works best known. You are a special STS trio! Very Happy:flower:Wink

That is a very short time even for the greatest hunter! :DBut I'm sure you had a fantastic experience knowing Yvett and Philip! Very Happy

Yes, this experience was great and so it was not a lost day. But i only found one person there with interesting figurines for me - Phillip Cool Cool Cool  The most was horse figurines , so nothing to discover for me Laughing Laughing Laughing 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Thank you for the pictures!
Hope MPV will organize such event the next year too, so that I may find the opportunity to visit it:)

And it's really interesting to meet the other members, I guess:)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 am

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Thank you for the pictures!
Hope MPV will organize such event the next year too, so that I may find the opportunity to visit it:)

And it's really interesting to meet the other members, I guess:)

That will be nice:-)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV   First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First animal figurines stock exchange in Munich by MPV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next