Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My local friend shows me a interesting figurine, Kinder Surprise otter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: My local friend shows me a interesting figurine, Kinder Surprise otter   Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 pm

For a few days my local collector friend visited me. He had found a small plastic animal, like a choco egg surprise figurine (like Albert Heijn, Kinderüberraschung or Kaiyodo). Under the belly was written MPG TROOG (or 6 as last letter scratch scratch  scratch  i cant see this right)

Here pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My local friend shows me a interesting figurine, Kinder Surprise otter   Tue May 21, 2013 4:56 pm

This is a Kinder Surprise otter! Very Happy
The reference is MPG TR006, 006 are numbers. Very Happy I still need the Kinder Surprise ARctic fox. Very Happy
Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: My local friend shows me a interesting figurine, Kinder Surprise otter   Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Very Happy Are there kinder surprise figurines? lol

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My local friend shows me a interesting figurine, Kinder Surprise otter   Tue May 21, 2013 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This is a Kinder Surprise otter! Very Happy
The reference is MPG TR006, 006 are numbers. Very Happy I still need the Kinder Surprise ARctic fox. Very Happy
Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more. :)

Thank you for this information sunny sunny

PostSubject: Re: My local friend shows me a interesting figurine, Kinder Surprise otter   Today at 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down

My local friend shows me a interesting figurine, Kinder Surprise otter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1