Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

My collection and my diorama by Florian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Hello I'm a new member on the site and I would like to show you my collections of dinosaurs, african animals and the jungles in the world. There are also the fantastics but I will post that in my next teaser cheers . I hope you will appreciate my collection Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]/public/images/LxzAZUOPQX.JPG[/img:87fb][/URL][URL[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]blic/i[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]/public/images/j4bUgG2Fmm.JPG[/img:87fb][/URL]mages/LmzZ7EFRBg.JPG[/IMG][/URL]=http://www.imgbox.de/][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Sorry for the sizes of the pictures and the least good quality but it was not easy to download the photos. I will try to make magnificent photos that are clearer with the luminosity of the sun Very Happy I will talk more about my collection the next time sunny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sat May 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Great pics, great dioramas and great figurine collection Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sat May 25, 2013 11:56 pm

THANK YOU I HAVE ALSO THE FANTASTICS WARRIORS IN SCHLEICH AND THE MUTANTS IN PAPO. I WILL SHOW YOU SOON cheers

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 6:42 am

Hi Neven , welcome here from India Very Happy Wonderful display and dioramas .

I esp. love the Asian diorama with the lion gargoyle statue .....very much resembles my country India Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 6:43 am

I love your set up!!

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 8:53 am

Beautiful collection! Pictures are a bit too big, it is quite inconvenient to look through your collection Wink But anyway, it is amazing! Sooo many animals Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 am

You have a wonderful collection, and the way you exhibit is beautyful cheers

Thankyou very much for sharing Very Happy

Like Fisva says, the pictures are very large, - 800 pixels wide is the best.

But still, it is a joy to see your collection Sad(o)):

Florian

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 2:21 pm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSTS sunny

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Thu May 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Great pics, great dioramas and great figurine collection Sad(o)): cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Thu May 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Great figures, great pictures and great dios and also thaks for show it us. :)
And very big congratulations Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Today at 7:46 am

Back to top Go down

My collection and my diorama by Florian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1