Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My collection and my diorama by Florian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Hello I'm a new member on the site and I would like to show you my collections of dinosaurs, african animals and the jungles in the world. There are also the fantastics but I will post that in my next teaser cheers . I hope you will appreciate my collection Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]/public/images/LxzAZUOPQX.JPG[/img:87fb][/URL][URL[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]blic/i[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]/public/images/j4bUgG2Fmm.JPG[/img:87fb][/URL]mages/LmzZ7EFRBg.JPG[/IMG][/URL]=http://www.imgbox.de/][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Sorry for the sizes of the pictures and the least good quality but it was not easy to download the photos. I will try to make magnificent photos that are clearer with the luminosity of the sun Very Happy I will talk more about my collection the next time sunny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sat May 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Great pics, great dioramas and great figurine collection Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sat May 25, 2013 11:56 pm

THANK YOU I HAVE ALSO THE FANTASTICS WARRIORS IN SCHLEICH AND THE MUTANTS IN PAPO. I WILL SHOW YOU SOON cheers

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 6:42 am

Hi Neven , welcome here from India Very Happy Wonderful display and dioramas .

I esp. love the Asian diorama with the lion gargoyle statue .....very much resembles my country India Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 6:43 am

I love your set up!!

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 8:53 am

Beautiful collection! Pictures are a bit too big, it is quite inconvenient to look through your collection Wink But anyway, it is amazing! Sooo many animals Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 am

You have a wonderful collection, and the way you exhibit is beautyful cheers

Thankyou very much for sharing Very Happy

Like Fisva says, the pictures are very large, - 800 pixels wide is the best.

But still, it is a joy to see your collection Sad(o)):

Florian

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Sun May 26, 2013 2:21 pm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSTS sunny

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Thu May 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Great pics, great dioramas and great figurine collection Sad(o)): cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Thu May 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Great figures, great pictures and great dios and also thaks for show it us. :)
And very big congratulations Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My collection and my diorama by Florian   Today at 9:06 am

Back to top Go down

My collection and my diorama by Florian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1