Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Hey guys! I actually should be preparing to my final exams, but the holiday aura is so strong that I want to do something creative instead of studying. So I've made a figure of an animal which is very native to Poland and lives in my favourite Tatra mountains. Even though I've spent 8 holidays in a row in Tatra mountains, I've never managed to see chamois Sad But well, maybe one day...

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:17 pm

It's beautiful! I love especially paint work, very well done :)
I also was never able to spot any chamois in Tatra mountains, but well, it's not surprising while I usually don't go high enough Laughing . And I think these creatures don't really like tourists scratch (actually, I think it's more likely to see bear than chamois in Tatra)
Anyway, it's lovely work, congratulations!! cheers

http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Beauuuutyful work, Agata cheers

I hope you meet one in the mountains some day, - but untill then you have this little beauty Sad(o)):

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:39 pm

What a wonderful model Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Will you make copys???? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you guys very much!
@widukind wrote:
What a wonderful model Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Will you make copys???? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Unfortunately I won't because it is unprofitable to make 1-2 copies, but if you want I can make another one for you :)

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Wow, great job! It is a wonderful model. Very Happy cheers

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:37 pm

@Fisva wrote:
Thank you guys very much!
@widukind wrote:
Unfortunately I won't because it is unprofitable to make 1-2 copies, but if you want I can make another one for you :)

Oh yes, i want cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:33 pm

great job Agata cheers Sad(o)): Cool
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Your chamois looks wonderful, Fisva!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Wow, its fantastic! Great job!

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:45 pm

It looks so lovely I love you I love the face, and the colour looks very deep and warm sunny Again you managed to create a wonderful little animal!

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 am

I only know name Tatra because I have a 1:43 scale of a car called Tatra 77 - I always loved this replica once it represents one of the most unusual and recognizable cars from this periode. It is a automotive company from Czech Republic and name is inspired on Tatra mountains. I have again the same feeling about your chamois. Again a recognizable style and a lovely creation! Very Happy
I always believe you can make it better although I confess always that I am pleased with your style. Great painting and great subspecies choice! Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 am

Agatha : what a beautiful work... i will google it Tatra chamois study

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am

Absolutely Iove it Agata! cheers
That was too bad you didn't see a real one, would have been wonderful for you.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
FleckSnowyBarnOwl

Country/State : Mississippi

PostSubject: Tatra chamois(rupicapra rupicapra tatrica   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:17 pm

So lovely and such a unique species!It's so so so beautiful!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zelvik

Country/State : czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Your model is wonderful! Congratulations! Sad(o)): cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
http://safaripodklicem.blog.cz/
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 am

Thank you all very, very much! I'm so happy that you like my sculpture! sunny

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:39 am

Very nice model Agata, I love your own style and that's not easy Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank you very much! Here is another chamois which I've made for myself. The first one will be sent to Andreas. I'm sorry for my recent absence, but a few days ago my grand grandmother has died. She was almost 100 years old, but unfortunately her body couldn't function properly anymore.

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Agata, it is very sad hearing from your Grand Mother. Sad I am sure you have a lot of good memories about her. :)
ABout the chamois I am just impressed, this version is just magnificent. I am absolutly attached to this figure. Impressive the great work you performed in such a sad moment of your life. cheers
I know you won't make molds of it but if you ever think in making another like this one just think in me. bounce cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:20 pm

To bardzo smutne slyszec o smierci Twojej babci Agata, to bardzo trudne Sad trzymaj sie dzielnie, mam nadzieje ze wkrotce poczujesz sie lepiej. sunny
I'm sorry about your grand mother Sad

The chamois is very beautiful, I see big progress, especially in proportions compared to the previous version. I also love the movement, pose is very nice. Congratulations, wonderful work! Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Thank you very much Roger and Ana for your support.
I'm happy that you like it, I'm really proud of this figure. The point is, my fiance gave me his dentist tools as a present, and they helped me a lot. It was easier to work on the parts of the body which I couldn't reach before. I hope that from now all my figures will be much better!

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:01 pm

@Fisva wrote:
Thank you very much Roger and Ana for your support.
I'm happy that you like it, I'm really proud of this figure. The point is, my fiance gave me his dentist tools as a present, and they helped me a lot. It was easier to work on the parts of the body which I couldn't reach before. I hope that from now all my figures will be much better!

I have a huge admiration for fiances that know the right tools for a trousseau! Laughing flower

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Wonderful work again Agata cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:45 pm

A very wonderful figurine now in real sunny sunny sunny sunny :sunny:Thank you very much sunny sunny sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)   Today at 1:48 am

Back to top Go down

Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next