Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow

Go down 
+8
Roger
Kikimalou
jarda
SUSANNE
Ana
widukind
HKHollinstone
elephas_maximus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
elephas_maximus

JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow Empty
PostSubject: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:38 am

After a lot of searching I was fortunate to find a Jeol G102 African elephant cow and thought I'd share some pictures for those interested in this vintage brand.  
The scale is 1:32, same as Britains, and the figure is made of a heavy, dense, semi-flexible plastic similar to Schleich.  The sculpting is very nice with correct proportions.  
The ears and tusks are all separate pieces just like how the Britans elephants are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Compared with the 1:32 Britains elephants
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 am

It's a really lovely model, the Jeol elephants are so fantastic. l only wish they were easier to get hold of, Congratulations Andrew.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 am

Jeol had made phantastic models!! Big congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:24 am

Congratulations! What a great find! Beautiful elephant cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Elefantastic model cheers cheers

Wow, that line-up of elefants !!!! elephant I love you I love you drunken

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Really outstanding addition to every collection! Big congrats! Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Wonderful addition [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and beautiful model Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Congratulations, that is a sculpting with very good proportions. Not always easy to find in elephant replicas. It is great to see Jeol's compared with Britains. They go very well. elephant Very Happy

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:58 pm

A wonderful model Andrew. Thanks for your excellent images. One day I hope to find one too.

She certainly fits in well with the Britains elephants range. I am also impressed with this collection.

elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:08 am

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'm glad I was able to find this figure. I wish the Jeol models were more readily available though.

Chris Sweetman wrote:
A wonderful model Andrew. Thanks for your excellent images. One day I hope to find one too.

She certainly fits in well with the Britains elephants range. I am also impressed with this collection.
Thanks Chris, I was surprised how well the Jeol fit in with the Britains line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:22 am

REally nice elephant Andrew! Thank you for sharing. The Jeols are indeed pretty great.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 am

It is a beautiful elephant,and is hard to get.

You have jewel. Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

robertelephant

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:44 pm

.....its apprentley based on the Longleat elephant Wamba, modeled from real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow   JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow Empty

Back to top Go down

JEOL G102 African Elephant Cow
Page 1 of 1