Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Susanne's AAA additions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susanne's AAA additions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's AAA additions   Susanne's AAA additions - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:45 am

Congratulations cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's AAA additions   Susanne's AAA additions - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
my baby just arrived today acually awesome i would say they are Grevy's for sure cheers cheers cheers i hope someday i find his mom too Laughing

Yes, that's great! I asked you for a picture to see if the foal had a dorsal strip once only grevy's have it but it is not needed anymore once we can see in Susanne's picture that the foal has a dorsal strip clearly marked. Suddenly, this pair turned even more interesting! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's AAA additions   Susanne's AAA additions - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Interesting zebra family :)

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's AAA additions   Susanne's AAA additions - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's AAA additions
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7