Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Wed 18 Dec - 3:26

An email from CollectA.

Quote.
"What is really discouraging is the copycat is a big company with over 150 years old history and now sell the knockoffs in Greek & Italy with TV commercials. That really worries a lot especially they are all straight copies. Anyway, we are not scared of fighting with the giant."
Unquote.

I think it's disgusting what the company did.

Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Wed 18 Dec - 8:43

Sue them!!!!
I do support COLLECTA all the way!!!
Thank you so much for letting us and me know this.
And I do support and love CollectA real and only products.
Back to top Go down
CilleDK

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Wed 18 Dec - 16:51

I got some collecta, where one of them stood collecta and some procon, but was with collecta paper on?i bought it on mpv
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Wed 18 Dec - 17:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I got some collecta, where one of them stood collecta and some procon, but was with collecta paper on?i bought it on mpv

I don't know the complete story, but CollectA were originally marked with Procon and now CollectA. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
CilleDK

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Wed 18 Dec - 17:09

Ok then im more calm :-)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Wed 18 Dec - 17:36

Ok then im more calm :-)

sunny cheers 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: CollectA copies in Bulgaria   Fri 5 Sep - 11:03

Yes,
I want to share that I also found in Bulgaria some of these models..and others..
Most of them are chinese copies from Collecta...
Check this out:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just the horse I`m not shure is this Collecta....

Last edited by costicuba on Fri 5 Sep - 11:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 11:10

And copies of Papo Triceratops and Collecta tiger:
It`s interesting how they change the Papo Triceratops.
It`s actually mirrored reverse from the original...and the head is more rotated...

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 14:43

Kosta you was to fast for me. I also found this Knock offs in Bulgaria

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 15:26

Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh my so many copies, why can't these cheap chinese companies just make their own designs Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 15:31

Yep so much Surprised And those aren't even looking nice... So poor.
Thanks for photos, Kosta Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 15:41

:) Yes, I think is the same.... I ordered from a bulgarian website and they came from Varna....
You said that yours are from Varna too.
I spoke with the guy , who sell them..and he told me that he erdered them from China.
That Gorilla from China..which I repainted..was from the same seller.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 16:27

affraid affraid

Almost exact copies Shocked Shocked

And they even have the nerve to write "The Authentic..." Laughing Laughing

The worst thing is that they are actually quite nice Embarassed So I want to say CONGRATULATIONS with these great finds Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 17:07

affraid affraid

Almost exact copies Shocked Shocked

And they even have the nerve to write "The Authentic..." Laughing Laughing

The worst thing is that they are actually quite nice Embarassed So I want to say CONGRATULATIONS with these great finds Very Happy

Actually, they are made from a cheap material...and inside are hollow. They have ugly grout in the midle.
And the legs (especially) on the deer..and giraffe, are so soft, and they are crooked Mad
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 17:38

:) Yes, I think is the same.... I ordered from a bulgarian website and they came from Varna....
I spoke with the guy , who sell them..and he told me that he erdered them from China.

I found this copies in small shops with toys , books and other things.

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 17:40

The copy factory is Zhong Jie Toys - but i dont find this figurines on their website

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 17:54

Not nice, not fair for CollectA Evil or Very Mad Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 18:06

Actually, they are made from a cheap material...and inside are hollow. They have ugly grout in the midle.
And the legs (especially) on the deer..and giraffe, are so soft, and they are crooked Mad

Ahh, ok ! Then it is not so bad. Very Happy
I just feel sorry for the grandmother who buys them for the grandchildren who wanted the real thing Laughing Laughing

Still, on the photos they look really nice Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 18:43

I found this copies in small shops with toys , books and other things.

Yes, the seller who I found...he sells this toys to the small shops.
That`s why I couldn`t buy only one toy from him..but he sold to me the hole box with 12 models..but they are only 5 animals Very Happy
But they are very cheap. The hole box - for 8 euros :)
Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 18:45

Ahh, ok ! Then it is not so bad. Very Happy
I just feel sorry for the grandmother who buys them for the grandchildren who wanted the real thing Laughing Laughing

Still, on the photos they look really nice Very Happy

yes, for that price... they look ok. They are pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Fri 5 Sep - 19:52

I hate copy of CollectA. Few weeks ago I saw in some shop a nice figurines. I thought "Wow, Collectas!" but there was nothing written on it! They were only copy No No No

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Sat 6 Sep - 0:52

Kosta is right. They look nice in pictures but when we touch them they're really bad. Very poor manufacturing . They are here 1,80 €, the same price of a pair of Happy Kin Toys little dinosaurs. I like the dinos much more than these CollectA copies. :)

The copy factory is Zhong Jie Toys - but i dont find this figurines on their website

Andreas, just clic the link to see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Sat 6 Sep - 6:32

Kosta is right. They look nice in pictures but when we touch them they're really bad. Very poor manufacturing . They are here 1,80 €, the same price of a pair of Happy Kin Toys little dinosaurs. I like the dinos much more than these CollectA copies. :)

Andreas, just clic the link to see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Yes, but without this copies :)

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Sat 6 Sep - 16:41

Like Gugogulo76, no stores near me sell CollectA; any copies I have found have been on eBay. I wish the Chinese companies would just make their own designs Mad Rolling Eyes Suspect I don't know if anything can be done about them copying other companies designs scratch I think something should be done, so then the Chinese companies will learn to make their own designs and not copy off others.
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Sun 7 Sep - 1:48

China does not seem to have any manufactures with original ideas. All they do is copy!
They do the same thing to the company my dad works for.
It really ticks me off when people do this, but there is nothing we can do about it. Mad Mad

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA   Today at 12:44

Back to top Go down

Attention Collectors - Unnoficial copied Models sold officialy as CollectA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next