Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Some pictures of my collection New display

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Jean-Luc, just received my first 2013 CollectA and I am just impressed with the quality! Congratulations, they are excelent and very well presented. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Rogerio thank you! Very Happy cheers
I need you again this your cousin! Wink Laughing *

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Thus figure is amazing :) i love him
Congratulation and thanks for showing Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:21 pm

I also love him! Great pose, great alligator! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Congratulation Jean-Luc, 2013 is again a very good COLLECTA millesime [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bounce I need to catch the alligator now Wink

lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 pm

If you want here is a helping hand from a teammate! Sad(o)): cheers Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 pm

One more fantastic picture, - what a brave guy affraid cheers

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm

This picture is very nice Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
One more fantastic picture, - what a brave guy affraid cheers

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:38 am

What a great model! I'm really pleased with how well it looks like this Alligator (walking, no less) came out.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 am

I am not sure I like this picture! Evil or Very Mad alien affraid Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 am

Wow, absolutely splendid gator. If you placed him on a brush covered bank, he really would look like an actual living and breathing animal! :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:29 am

what a charming gator... pirat

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Introducing the new display of zebras! cheers
Addition: last series: zebra Mojo Bullyland female and young and Re-Ment! bounce
Papo photographer and native Chap-Mei drunken Wink study

afro Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Wonderful herd of zebras Jean Luc, congratulations!! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 pm

They look wonderful together and also with these human figures! Your collection is very beautiful! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Thank you very much Ana Rogerio!cheersqueenjocolor
Here's a new addition, from a distant island!bounceVery Happy:DAustralia and Yowies, Series 1
Older and a little "toy" but incredible species!catrabbitalien  lol!

Back to top Go down
Isabeau

Isabeau

Country/State : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 am

Wow, I love all of them but especially the birds! Congrats! The bearded dragon looks like mine when he gets mad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48412602@N04/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:18 am

A lot of very unusual species

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Friends thank you!cheers
Yes Andreas, With Yowies 2em generation, I collected the complete Wildlife Australia and New Zealand,.
incredible species, I think a new topic.studybounce:drunken:Coolsunny

If someone just inform me about the manufacturing Yowies Australia??studyquestionquestionquestionIdea
Is the company Kaiyodo?? or another!!Winkarrow
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi, Luke, I have heavy load of Yowies on the way to me but until the arrival I am Yowie-newbie  :)

I have only 6 figures (5 birds from Australia +

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

+ one peewee from the trade with Katty).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UK Yowies are different (generally monolithic) than Australian (generally puzzles). These are produced in China (of course) and AFAIK the manufacturer is not related to Kaiyodo.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:39 pm

I like the species cheerscheerscheerscheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Friends thank you!cheers
Yes Andreas, With Yowies 2em generation, I collected the complete Wildlife Australia and New Zealand,.
incredible species, I think a new topic.studybounce:drunken:Coolsunny

If someone just inform me about the manufacturing Yowies Australia??studyquestionquestionquestionIdea
Is the company Kaiyodo?? or another!!Winkarrow

Jean-Luc, congratulations for your wonderful shelves with lots of beautiful figures. Very Happy
I don't know too much about Yowies and I always use the Toy Animal Wiki to see if I can find anything interesting.... just [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - interesting information and a good link. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Thank you very much Jarda, your birds are Splendid!cheersSad(o)):Wink
I'll post pictures of the complete series of birds;bouncedrunken
Who came to Australia this month.  arrow

Andreas, here is the Australian fauna in detail, First of birds ........:D8)sunny

Rogerio thank you very much for your comment and link;Sad(o)):
I know Yowies, and now they are arrived at Month!
it was just missing a series that is flying!study

I fell for these mini Puzles animals because diversity is incredible, the month of June will return in my anal collector, and much work has yet to clasifier!jocolor
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

I'll post the pictures in a new topic;)  rabbitcatalienrendeer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] # 166063:joker:
Back to top Go down
littlebear

littlebear

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Bonjour luc.
You have one of the best collection I never saw It is out standing.FÉLICITATION.
I will have a request to ask you.Where are you getting your NAYAB figurines.Here in Canada it is
imposible to find them.May be in France you know a place they sale them.
Best wishes
Claude
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Thank you very much Claude.cheers Very Happy Wink 
My figurines Nayab I bought on Amazone.fr;question question question question 
They were sold in boxes with diferent styles!drunken 
Miniature I bought through Andreas!Idea Wink cheers 
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Here is my new display with the Kangaroos and Wallabies!Very Happy cheers 
I add my new figurines Australia: Yowies!bounce drunken 

study lol! 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:49 pm

What a wonderful flock of cangoos and other hoppers bounce bounce bounce cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:04 am

What a wonderful flock of cangoos and other hoppers bounce bounce bounce cheers 

I agree, with a lot of interesting species by Yowies:-)

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Thank you very much Susanne and Andreas  cheers queen king 
Here are some new birds! Kaiyodo!  drunken Wink 
and elders, gathered on a table!study scratch bounce bounce 

Meanwhile, a higher qualification, with my birds Yowies!  lol! 

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny 
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:52 pm

I love your new displays and additions Jean-Luc, congratulations cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Congrats, Luke, to your additions, please what manufacturer made the peacock, Canadian goose and the alcatraces?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:47 pm

That show of birds is affraid affraid cheers cheers Applause Applause bounce 

Not only the beautyful, beaytyful way you display them, with rocks, some green, the funny scientists, - but all the species of birds...it is just PERFECT !!!!cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:56 am

All this wonderful birds

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Harriet thank you, cheers queen 
Thank you Jarda,cheers jocolor 
the figures you want to know the source they are beautiful creations, which I cracked; porcelain from home Klima! Very Happy Cool 
Thank you very much Susanne cheers flower 
Yes still Birds! Andreas cheers king lol!
Back to top Go down
littlebear

littlebear

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Bonjour Jarda,
Have you been to the zoo to see if you can find some animals from Nayab.The picture of the animals set you send me, few of them i will be very interrested.I am waiting for an answerfrom you.I wishes you a beautiful weekend.Littlebear.Claude
Back to top Go down
littlebear

littlebear

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Beautiful beautiful collection.I love your birds.Little bear
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:19 am

Great aviary Jean-Luc cheers 

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:48 am

What brand is the Canada goose?

Thanks!

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Thank you very much Christopher and Ken cheers cheers Very Happy 
The Canada goose is: study 
Northern Rose Porcelain Miniature Canada Goose❤ sunny 
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks!!

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:25 am

Here are some birds,Very Happy 
news of August;) 
there has repainted:o 
and two manufacturing home! just before the holidays:shock: Laughing Wink 

drunken 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 am

I always get exited when I see there is news from this subject, and again, I was not disapointed cheers 

They are beautyful, Luc ! So many rare and lovely species drunken 

If ever you get time, I would love to see the repaints at  more close-up pictures Very Happy 

BTW, your JLJ-jogo is fantastic Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:09 am

Good additions Jean-Luc cheers cheers cheers  Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Can you share closer pics of your repainted turacos and handmade grand hocco and southern screamer please

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Thank you very much friends:cheers: king queen 
Here are some pictures of the painted:bounce: Wink 

Turaco:

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Beautiful works and newcomers Jean Luc!!! cheers Congratulations!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Those turacos are AWESOME cheers 

lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 am

Thank you Ana and Susanne!queen queen flower 
Indeed Turaco are beautiful birds!drunken 
Their colors are incredible and diversity:study: sunny 

Here are some pics of my homemade:Wink 
Also in the styles of African birds without paltte form and hold perfectly balanced.
and especially Unbreakable if they slip from our hands and they fall!bounce study 

lol! 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Thank you sunny sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection New display   Some pictures of my collection New display - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pictures of my collection New display
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next