Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

China Made Black Tailed Humbug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey guys I am wondering if anyone is familiar with any black tail humbug figures.I have a small one but I also know there is another,larger one out there that I am interested in.Here is a link to a couple of pictures.
Of anyone has one for sale I'll take it.If anyone has any information on it feel free to post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:18 pm

You know a bigger? I only know the Yujin version

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:25 pm

No,it wasn't the Yujin....it's owner said it was nicely made but it was unbranded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:31 pm

I have a similar fish but i am not sure if that is a black tailed humbug. I wil look this weekend for you Very Happy

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:34 pm

wow i havent seen these fish before

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Cool fish,isn't it.Flo in finding Nemo was a black tailed humbug.
@widukind Thanks I'd love to see it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 pm

mean you this??Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Yes yes thank you! How big is it?
Would you be willing to sell it?

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Thanks @widukind

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm

This fish is 5,5 cm long.

He is from my collection so no sale, but i sell him as doubles 2 times because i also buy sometimes lots of fishes Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes that is the one I need.Where did you get it? Do you have any duplicates of it? I am still after that fish for my collection.I would be willing to pay a good price for it.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:19 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Yes that is the one I need.Where did you get it? Do you have any duplicates of it? I am still after that fish for my collection.I would be willing to pay a good price for it.

I got him in a bunch of fish figurines. At the moment i dont will sale but i had in the past duplicates 2 times and i think i find can him again Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 pm

You have a smaller one?

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Yes I do.If you find a duplicate please let me know.If you're interested in my small one I am happy to trade.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Where do you get your plastic fish anyways?

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Where do you get your plastic fish anyways?

on ebay.de

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Ok I will check.
What did you search to find the fish?

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:45 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Ok I will check.
What did you search to find the fish?

Good question, i think Korallenfische scratch

But have you a smaller one?

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 am

Dear friends, don't forget that we have private messages and a chat! Idea Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 am

Um ok,but I started the thread and it is meant for this stuff.And I don't think I can chat or PM from an iPhone.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 am

Thanks @widukind!

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 am

Yes I have a smaller black tailed humbug.Its aprox 2 inches long.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 am

QuollMate wrote:
Yes I have a smaller black tailed humbug.Its aprox 2 inches long.

Have you a pic? If it is the same only smaller you have big chances Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:02 pm

I can post pictures if you want.Its the exact same fish,only smaller.Exact same mold and paint.How do you post pictures on the thread with using an iPhone 4?

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

QuollMate wrote:
I can post pictures if you want.Its the exact same fish,only smaller.Exact same mold and paint.How do you post pictures on the thread with using an iPhone 4?

I havent a Iphone:D But with the same fish you have chances Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Here is a link to several pictures.
Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:55 pm

That fish is always open for trade for the bigger one you have. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm

pm me Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Um ok,but I started the thread and it is meant for this stuff.And I don't  think I can chat or PM from an iPhone.

Yes, you can! Though, it was a suggestion to turn things easier. Very Happy
Using private messages is quite easy from an Iphone,  it is just as easy as opening a topic. You only have to use the pm icon. Idea
Other tasks are also possible to do, just explore it and enjoy. study Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:16 pm

K thanks!

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Kk widukind!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Made Black Tailed Humbug   

Back to top Go down

China Made Black Tailed Humbug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1