Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Bullyland Auerhahn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 am

Hi everybody,
I just get an "Auerhahn" from Bullyland 64402 (I just don't know the english word for that).
I would like to sell him and don't know the price, I can't find anything in the internet...
Maybe somebody can help me confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

Best regards
Maja-Maus
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:44 am

(Wood Grouse, I think. "Western Capercaillie".)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:32 pm

It is such a beautyful bird !

As often, the prices of Bullyland models vary a lot. I have seen this one on Ebay sold for between 1 and 7 Euros scratch

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Thanks Susanne, now I will see if somebody would like to buy my little friend, somebody sold it as a Schleich animal for a small price and I was really disappointed when he arrived and I saw that it was from Bullyland Sad
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:48 pm

3,90EUR

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
3,90EUR
And I paid 6 Euro for him  -.-
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 pm

It would be a jaw-dropping price if it's Schleich's

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:24 pm

It would be a jaw-dropping price if it's Schleich's
i know, the person sold it as a Schleich, and the picture was so bad, I couldn't see that it was Bullyland Sad
But this person apologized and sent me an anteater after that from Schleich Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks Susanne, now I will see if somebody would like to buy my little friend, somebody sold it as a Schleich animal for a small price and I was really disappointed when he arrived and I saw that it was from Bullyland Sad

The only problem is the expectable price when comparing both brands because the Bullyland figure is actually very nice. Though, any collector knows what wants to collect. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:28 pm

The only problem is the expectable price when comparing both brands because the Bullyland figure is actually very nice. Though, any collector knows what wants to collect. Very Happy
You are right Roger, the figure is really nice, but I expected the one from Schleich because I only collect cats and big cats from Bully. If I would collect other animals from Bully, I would really like this model :)
Well, ask me in a few years, maybe I will collect everything i can get then:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 pm

You are right Roger, the figure is really nice, but I expected the one from Schleich because I only collect cats and big cats from Bully. If I would collect other animals from Bully, I would really like this model :)
Well, ask me in a few years, maybe I will collect everything i can get then:cheers:

Laughing Well, I also would love to collect every single figure I see on forum. Even some completely crazy and unrealistic figures. But you know, we cannot collect everything we want.
I'll try to not forget and ask you in a few years what are you collecting! Laughing Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Auerhahn   Today at 12:56 am

Back to top Go down

Bullyland Auerhahn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1