Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:06 pm

I am no sculpture, but wanted to add a sleeping/resting sable to the herd. Here she is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With the herd protected by the bull:

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Your sable looks sweet! I like how her nose is touching the ground, it looks like she's not quite sleeping but just nodding off :)
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 pm

thank you, you are too kind! Laughing  she is a bit shiny in the sun!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:47 pm

A nice idea and a great job Shawn Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

That is a great idea and job, mainly because it is not expectable a brand doing something like this. Actually it would be hard to sell a female sable resting. It works perfectly and your bull is surely a proud one. Very Happy
I haven't yet a female sable in my collection and one of yours is already sleeping! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 pm

What a fantastic idea cheers

You made a brilliant job, - we don`t often see models resting, - I am really impressed by your flock  drunken

Yes, she is just nodding off...I sometimes see the horses lying like that too, - often they roll over and sleep a few moments later drunken Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

In this forum there are brilliant artist..

You create very nice modification of this sable.

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 am

shawn : i like it.. very nice modification.. cheers

PostSubject: Re: recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable   Today at 3:52 am

Back to top Go down

recustomized CollectA Female Sable: Sleeping/resting Sable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1