Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Mueller special editions in november 2013

Go down 
+28
dutchschleich14
LonelyAngel
bojan
JackyLovertjex
75senta75
SchleichHorsesForever
Dum_my
LittleLady
Tove
orcagirl26
-Schleichhorse-
Shardur
trevok4
ghostme9
arafan
LeeAnn
Rocco_Love12
Elros Alvar
Sumo
Bongo
schleich61
Carola
Ana
ken yeo
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
schleichsammler2008
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

More Mueller special editions in november 2013 Empty
PostSubject: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:26 am

I asked Müller recently if the're going to sell more schleich Special Editions this year. They told me that there are 5 Special Editions in november 2013. So we'll get more Special Editions and now can speculate which models could they take for a repaint? Or maybe new models?

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:24 am

A unusual wildlife specie figurine would be good

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

More repainted horses, I am sure Wink
But we can hope Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 am

Thanks Alex, Andreas is a very optimistic person! Very Happy
I will try to guess, maybe one of them is the Schleich grey Shire mare with blue bows instead of pink. Idea Laughing
I am kidding, surely some horse molds already with 3 or 4 years on market, repainted with other banal horse colors. Very Happy Success is warranted. Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 am

SUSANNE wrote:
More repainted horses, I am sure Wink
But we can hope Very Happy
Surely horses

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:15 pm

If they do new colors for horses I hope they will be at least original choices, maybe some dun pintos, or champagne horse or pintaloosa? scratch Or maybe silver dapple tinker? (but really with dapples) :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Alex, Andreas is a very optimistic person! Very Happy
I will try to guess, maybe one of them is the Schleich grey Shire mare with blue bows instead of pink. IdeaLaughing
Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm

cheers  Laughing Laughing Laughing  Sad(o)):

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:09 pm

What a wonder- a horse LaughingLaughingLaughing Congrats for all horse collectors

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:11 am

lol! lol! lol! Embarassed pale
You did a great work, actually Princess looks fantastic! But if it is specially for crocs it needs many black strips!  alien Very Happy

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:06 am

Roger is a 'croc' but Schleich is now a "crock..."  The Golden Age of Schleich Gimmickry continues ! Sad Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 am

Roger wrote:

You did a great work, actually Princess looks fantastic! But if it is specially for crocs it needs many black strips!  alienVery Happy

Aha, then she's no horse anymore, but a mutant zebra! And it's ok to collect her, as she is then in the wildlife department Wink

schleich61 wrote:
Roger is a 'croc' but Schleich is now a "crock..."  The Golden Age of Schleich Gimmickry continues ! SadWink

And the urge to make fun of Schleich seems to come instinctively silent pale It's ment kindly, because I think we all still love them a lot, but it's also a kind kick in the behind.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Carola:

I'm not sure how 'kindly' my kick was meant to be, but I hope you understand.  I'm very disappointed with the current ethos of chasing profit above all else, including retiring everything while introducing little in comparison.  The decline in production standards is also most unfortunate.  But hey, these are just my personal opinions, so feel free to feel and think differently.  It's all subjective, anyhow...Cool

Wow, I cannot seem to post a reply to quoted material in the old manner, or for that matter, in any manner.  Was ist das??
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:40 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Carola:

I'm not sure how 'kindly' my kick was meant to be, but I hope you understand.  I'm very disappointed with the current ethos of chasing profit above all else, including retiring everything while introducing little in comparison.  The decline in production standards is also most unfortunate.  But hey, these are just my personal opinions, so feel free to feel and think differently.  It's all subjective, anyhow...Cool

Wow, I cannot seem to post a reply to quoted material in the old manner, or for that matter, in any manner.  Was ist das??

I'm absolutely with you there. I think just I'm afraid of being too harsh myself :)

(For qoting normally, you can tab the last button in the 'post reply' window. It's in the second row with the smiley tab, last one to the right. I hope it was this you meant.)
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Who really Needs a"Special Edition"of one the most ugly horse models ever made by Schleich ? This terrible, disgusting Comic style horse is the reason I've decided not to buy all horses for the first time, and It seems, I could stop collecting Schleich next year.

But Mojös Horses are looking good on pictures...So, Bye,Bye, Schleich ?
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Bongo wrote:
Who really Needs a"Special Edition"of one the most ugly horse models ever made by Schleich ? This terrible, disgusting Comic style horse is the reason I've decided not to buy all horses for the first time, and It seems, I could stop collecting Schleich next year.

But Mojös Horses are looking good on pictures...So, Bye,Bye, Schleich ?

She has her flaws indeed, but still I love her, and fortunately beauty is in the eye of e beholder :)

Mojös are indeed a very good alternative, if looking to something else than Schleich Very Happy Ana's horses are not at all 'cartoony', but very neat in proportion and manufacturing, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Carola wrote:
Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seriously? Seriously? That's it?
... wow, that's the least ambitious SR in the history of the world. They just really stopped caring, didn't they.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:18 am

Sumo wrote:
Seriously? Seriously? That's it?
... wow, that's the least ambitious SR in the history of the world. They just really stopped caring, didn't they.

If Schleich listens to Rogers nifty jokes, this Blue Bow girl should hit the market - But fear not, it's unlikely to be the case Razz
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Well, if Sumo believes in Princess with blue bows, I will also believe in Loridena's suggestion about a hippo with braids! Laughing Well, Kristie loved the idea and after it I haven't heard from them anymore! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Is it such a scary thing? affraid alien

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I hope that schleich make new figures of special editions not only repaints;)
I think that two of the special edition  going to be elvs or bayala figures:sunny:

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Well, if Sumo believes in Princess with blue bows, I will also believe in Loridena's suggestion about a hippo with braids! Laughing Well, Kristie loved the idea and after it I haven't heard from them anymore! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Is it such a scary thing? affraid alien

If just making hippo calf with braids, that's not too scary Very Happy I think they will listen then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Roger wrote:
Dude! Don't scare me like that! Don't you know us hippos get aggressive when provoked? Laughing (Still, it's not altogether unlikely - considering Schleich's newfound commitment to mediocrity.)

Hey, how about a portrait of me - baby hippo with blue hair and glasses?

(ooh, or how about an SR walrus with added glasses and beret? Market it as a Mythbusters homage...  (:3=  )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rocco_Love12

Country/State : the netherlands

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Coming out in week 45!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Rocco_Love12 wrote:
Coming out in week 45!
Welcome here sunny

PostSubject: Re: More Mueller special editions in november 2013   More Mueller special editions in november 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Mueller special editions in november 2013
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next