Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 am

heres the original model :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-----------------------
first attempt :
-----------------------
here the last result.. thanks to Anna for the suggestion to remove mane and beard..
size with papo lioness :

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 am

Looks beautiful,fantastic work Very Happy. Before he saws like an waterbuck or an eland

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:22 am

A beautyful bontebok rose from a grey, nodescript antelope cheers

Not only are you talented, with a great style of your own, you also have the gift of seing the hidden possibilities  ! Sad(o)):

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:14 am

Very interestng.... the bontebok and the original. Where you found that?

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 am

bryan : thank you, so different for eland or waterbuck..african topi ? scratch
sussane : hehehe thank you, i just curious about model of that antelope..

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 am

andreas : they are from made in china, SINO COLLECTION.. do you want it ? i can have the original model end of this month...

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:26 am

I will think i want one:-)

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 am

sure, i already have your address... just wait.. affraid

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 am

GREAT WORK Nando!! Very Happy Congratulations, it's lovely bontebok Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:14 am

Very cool. Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:15 pm

NAndO: I also don't think african topi, I think it's an fatasy antelope Laughing 
But I think it's an eland [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm

That is a great paint job--you are very talented!!

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:27 am

Anna, goatherder : thank you :)
bryan : mmhh.. :scratch:maybe...
shawn : thanks again :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Everyday a new challenge, every day a new step forwards! I am sure if you continue working you will turn in one of the top talents of our forum. Very Happy cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NandO

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am

Roger : LaughingLaughing Laughing thanks

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Roger : LaughingLaughing:lol:thanks

Nando, when I started on this forum, I predicted that in 2 or 3 years, CollectA figures would turn much better than Schleich figures. It was at this moment considered a silly comment and now I think there aren't many doubts about it.
I know it is an early and quite optimistic comment but I believe in your talent but my faith doesn't mean anything, your dedication, effort, exigence, patience and enthusiasm are much more determinant. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 am

Bravo! Nice work!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok   Today at 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down

repaint and custom unknown antelope species into bontebok
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1