Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+16
75senta75
Gulogulo76
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
Roger
PeGe
widukind
arafan
lucky luke
SeanieP
Ana
SUSANNE
Florian
skysthelimit
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:08 am

I LIKE THEM
wow i just relize safari ltd WILDLIFE WONDERS JUST PERFECT affraid 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:24 am

NandO wrote:
I LIKE THEM
wow i just relize safari ltd WILDLIFE WONDERS JUST PERFECT affraid 

Yes sir cheers 
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Wow, I love it! Thank you for sharing these Kiki! Such a silly looking creature Laughing

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:51 pm

congrats

oh look some friends want to come here aswell
The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Proboscis+Monkey_4
The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Proboscis-monkey
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2023 7:18 pm

Hi everyone,
which proboscis monkey you prefer?
schleich or mojofun?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2023 9:19 am

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Hi everyone,
which proboscis monkey you prefer?
schleich or mojofun?

Hard to answer for me, I didn't buy the Schleich when it came out. It's not that I thought it was bad or uninteresting, but I thought it didn't really improve on the Mojo in any significant way and looked a bit too much like it.
The only thing I regretted about Mojo was the hands: although well designed, they still looked a bit too flat on the ground with fingers too well aligned. A hand doesn't rest on the floor like that, try it on a table and you'll see: The fingers are a bit spread out and the weight is on the palm, so only the palm and fingertips are actually touching the floor. I talked to James Connoly about this at the time but it was too late to touch it up.
The Schleich's hands are not as neatly aligned and that's fine, but I find them a bit too big.
That said, even if I prefer the Mojo for its overall shape and proportions, both models are worthy of interest.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 2:12 am

I have both and they have a similar quality. If size is important for you, that could be a determinning factor for your choice since their sizes are completely different.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 9:49 am

A comparison pic ? 😊
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:35 am

Here youare! monkey elephant

The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Proboscis-monkeys

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:47 am

Thank you Sir cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:30 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you Sir cheers

Monsieur, je vous en prie, c'est avec plaisir que je peux vous être utile. monkey Laughing

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The MOJÖ FUN Proboscis monkey: A walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2