Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)

Go down 
+13
cattlecollector
scot(t)
orcagirl26
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
PeGe
Kikimalou
Roger
trevok4
Florian
arafan
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 am

The catalogue mentions STS Sussane. It is on the second page. I think it is great that James took the time to mention STS and point out specific members in it. :)

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:40 am

cattlecollector wrote:
The catalogue mentions STS Sussane. It is on the second page. I think it is great that James took the time to mention STS and point out specific members in it. :)

My catalogue doesn't mention STS on the 2nd or third page. No

I will survive LaughingLaughingLaughing

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Laughing Laughing Me too Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:58 am

scot(t) wrote:
What a fantastic figure! I confess I had the opposite reaction from that of Philipp: I saw the first picture and before realizing it was not the Mojo model, but a real penguin, I was not overwhelmed. Then, when I saw the actual model, I was very impressed. I don't know what that says about me and my judgment, but I do love the Mojo Gentoo!

Laughing Laughing:lol:It says that we can`t make everyone happy Very Happy
I think the picture  of the real one illustrates how well the model is made scratch

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 pm

If Mojo hadn't left out the white markings around the eyes, this penguin would be perfect.
Now it's just handsome.Razz

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
If Mojo hadn't left out the white markings around the eyes, this penguin would be perfect.
Now it's just handsome.Razz

Simone, I know eyeliner is very important for some women... it explains why Schleich pandas, tapirs, horses, etc. have a lot of eyeliner! Laughing flower
In my opinion it makes the difference between being handsome or not but in a reversed way. You mean like the left or right one on picture below? flower Very Happy
The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 Gentoo-penguins

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Roger is right ( of course Wink )

I noticed tha lack of the eyeliner, too. 
But take a look at the one from CollectA, it is far too much.
Probably it is a question about too much or none, - it must be almost impossible to paint such a thin, thin line, and keep the cost down scratch

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Yeah...
Too much of anything is bad for you.
Too little means ...
it is probably a money issue. tongue

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Yeah...
Too little means ...

Laughing OK, I confess, I gave up using eyeliner myself because I spend all my money with toys. pale tongue

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:47 am

Roger wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
Yeah...
Too little means ...

Laughing OK, I confess, I gave up using eyeliner myself because I spend all my money with toys. pale tongue

Ahhh ! Shocked 

So that is why you don`t like to show your picture alien Laughing Laughing

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am

Roger wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
Yeah...
Too little means ...

lol!

I understand.
We all have to make choices in life.
And a croc has no other choice then to use waterproof make-up and that stuff can be really expensive. What a Face

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

My catalogue doesn't mention STS on the 2nd or third page. No

What about on the 4th page?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm

No ! Only about Animal Planet Shocked

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 pm

And on rhe last page?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 am

Same lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am

Susanne, your catalogue is surely a special edition. I also received mine and it has thanks to STS members on 3rd page. Yourself included. I hope tomorrow to find some time to show what I received. sleep: flower affraid

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 am

Roger wrote:
Susanne, your catalogue is surely a special edition. I also received mine and it has thanks to STS members on 3rd page. Yourself included.

I have the Susanne's edition Laughing

Roger wrote:
I hope tomorrow to find some time to show what I received. sleep: flower affraid

cyclops bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 am

I am happy that I am not going blind Shocked

But hope to get the 3rd variation too, some day Wink

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 am

Thank you for the photos, Susanne! 
How's the quality of the paint and the material? Like the sea animals from 2012 or different?

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I am happy that I am not going blind Shocked

But hope to get the 3rd variation too, some day Wink
I hope I can get/buy any variation one day!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 pm

bojan wrote:
Thank you for the photos, Susanne! 
How's the quality of the paint and the material? Like the sea animals from 2012 or different?

Thankyou for thankyou Very Happy

The paint and quality are the same Wink

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Congrats Susanne!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Thank you, Susanne. Hopefully they'll be available soon!

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 pm

I will quote from my copy of the catalogue, so that you all can see what it says.

Quoting the Catalogue:
" Our Thanks!

As ever, a large part of our product range is driven by our ability to listen to peoples comments and react. 2013 saw two projects made with the collaboration of STS forum members. For the Two Toed Sloth model we would like to thank everyone on the forum for their time and effort. The Clouded Leopard model was made with the help and assistance of STS members Rogerio, Harriet, Robert, and Susanne, as ever their support and dedication made the process a pleasure.

Also we want to thank the many people on our Facebook page who participated in the vote which resulted in the selection of many of this year's models.

Finally, a huge thank you to Anna for her work on the Quagga, Honey Badgers, Brazilian Tapir and the magnificent Gaur Bull."

This is what my catalogue said. I think that it is great that Mr. Connoly took the time to mention STS and point out individuals for their astounding work. I can not wait for what this year will bring. Very Happy:D:cheers:

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:05 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
I will quote from my copy of the catalogue, so that you all can see what it says.

Quoting the Catalogue:
" Our Thanks!

As ever, a large part of our product range is driven by our ability to listen to peoples comments and react. 2013 saw two projects made with the collaboration of STS forum members. For the Two Toed Sloth model we would like to thank everyone on the forum for their time and effort. The Clouded Leopard model was made with the help and assistance of STS members Rogerio, Harriet, Robert, and Susanne, as ever their support and dedication made the process a pleasure.

Also we want to thank the many people on our Facebook page who participated in the vote which resulted in the selection of many of this year's models.

Finally, a huge thank you to Anna for her work on the Quagga, Honey Badgers, Brazilian Tapir and the magnificent Gaur Bull."

This is what my catalogue said. I think that it is great that Mr. Connoly took the time to mention STS and point out individuals for their astounding work. I can not wait for what this year will bring. Very Happy:D:cheers:

Yay! That's awesome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next