Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Probably Disga fishes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Probably Disga fishes Empty
PostSubject: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 12:26

I bought in May this fishes from our admin on ebay.de

They looks good but i they are smaller as the other know fish figurines by chinese makers. So have anybody a few informations for me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
blackdanter

blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 11:21

widukind wrote:
I bought in May this fishes from our admin on ebay.de

They looks good but i they are smaller as the other know fish figurines by chinese makers. So have anybody a few informations for me?

They may be Disga figures. The company makes a lot of sea life and dinosaur figures in China, most of which are hardly known in the West.
Back to top Go down
blackdanter

blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 11:31

Here are some Disga fish for comparison:

I must get around to picking up that Arowana at some point :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:09

Very interesting sealife, - some species we never see here !
I am almost sure Andreas is going fishing now Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 17:14

Wow, thank you for this informations and a new brand sunnysunnysunnysunnysunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptySun 27 Jul 2014, 05:11

It appears the manufacturer has gone out of business--does anyone know where these can be found? I've seen images of others as well, a wide range of ocean creatures, and I want to know more.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptySun 27 Jul 2014, 08:24

Great that you bring this up again, sbell Very Happy

There are so many interesting "China" models, and I love it when somebody can actually put a brand name to them Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptySun 27 Jul 2014, 11:30

sbell wrote:
It appears the manufacturer has gone out of business--does anyone know where these can be found? I've seen images of others as well, a wide range of ocean creatures, and I want to know more.
Where you see the other figurines?

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptySun 27 Jul 2014, 16:23

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
Where you see the other figurines?

Just internet searches, trying to source out the company--which is also why I'm pretty sure the company has at least changed, if not ceased.
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes EmptySun 27 Jul 2014, 19:51

Thank you:)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably Disga fishes   Probably Disga fishes Empty

Back to top Go down

Probably Disga fishes
Page 1 of 1