Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem..................cheers Here is the poll for the Show-us-yours of February cheers

Share | 

My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USA ~ Colorado

PostSubject: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:03 am

Hi guys! Summer has been awesome and I have caught TONS of caterpillars.
Some are in their cocoons.Watch this cocoon spaz out! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My cute tiger moth caterpillar! I love you 
Hungry fatty caterpillars! On an all day binge buffet! lol! 
Share videos of your bug and animals encounters!
Question! Is that spazzing cocoon a wasp cocoon? I'll give you guys close ups!
scratch confused question 
I am worried!
Second,only video.The stupid thing can't stay still for one second!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://speedbirdconcorde.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:18 am

Cool

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:27 am

Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:26 am

That is fantastic ! Looking at one of Nature`s wonders right before your nose Shocked 

What a great and interesting hobby !
I feel like running out and find some caterpillars right now and see them develop drunken 

Thankyou very much for sharing !!!! Applause

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:51 am

awsome

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:38 am

They are absotely awesome.

Thanks for sharing cheers

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 pm

I know! I saw a tiny afid killer wasp smaller than a fruit fly in one of my cages! I am tempted to let it sting me! drunken 
Thanks very one for the kind words!

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:38 pm

That's awesome! I'm a little afraid of caterpillars now since I got stung by one. It made my hand swell up and I couldn't move it for a few days Shocked Razz 

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:52 pm

You probably shouldn't be touching very brightly colored hairy or pokey caterpillars.
You live in the United States?
What did your caterpillar look like?
I'm afraid of cocoons because once,one of mine turned into a wasp!

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You probably shouldn't be touching very brightly colored hairy or pokey caterpillars.
You live in the United States?
What did your caterpillar look like?
I'm afraid of cocoons because once,one of mine turned into a wasp!

Oh believe me, I wasn't trying to touch it Razz. I accidentally put my hand on a tree and there happened to be a blackish and yellowish caterpillar with stingers on its back. Now I'll know to always look where I put my hand Laughing

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:23 pm

It was probably a hornet.
They have long slender bodies like caterpillars and often land on trees to put their stingers into the bark to sting a grub under the bark.They can have up to 4 stingers.I know someone who caught one and stung all over his hand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!   

Back to top Go down

My REAL LIVING Caterpillars! Plus cocoons!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1