Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi, today I go a local market of things that the people sale beacuse they don't like or need that things..And I get that Figures for only 9 euros drunken 

the old Schleich dog lying Made in Germany My favourite one 2,50 euros sunny 

the white goat 2,50 euros

Baby Goat Of 2013 1 euro

Dinosaur 3 euros

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Wow, Álvaro, you not only found your favorite dog as you also found one of my favorite Schleich wild animals of ever... the fabulous mountain goat! 2,50 Euros is a fantastic price!!! Shocked ... and what to say about the kronosaurus, a very interesting release of Schleich considering the lack of diversity we see on their range these days. Very Happy
Do you also find some vintage Spanish brands? Spain has a wonderful tradition of toy animal replicas. Please let me know if you ever find a Comansi fox or a lafredo anteater! bounce

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Great founds Álvaro, big congratuations cheers 

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 pm

@Roger wrote:
Wow, Álvaro, you not only found your favorite dog as you also found one of my favorite Schleich wild animals of ever... the fabulous mountain goat! 2,50 Euros is a fantastic price!!! Shocked... and what to say about the kronosaurus, a very interesting release of Schleich considering the lack of diversity we see on their range these days. Very Happy
Do you also find some vintage Spanish brands? Spain has a wonderful tradition of toy animal replicas. Please let me know if you ever find a Comansi fox or a lafredo anteater! bounce
Thanks!
I know one place ( Like the flea Market) but only figures, animals of collection...That sells rare figures or old figures of spanish brands and others..Can you put pics of the animals that you search, Maybe I can get some for you sunny 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 pm

@arafan wrote:
Great founds Álvaro, big congratuations cheers 
Thanks Bryan Very Happy 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:22 pm

They are wonderful additions...and , gosh, those prices !!!! Shocked 
I have seen the doggie go for 45 Euros on Ebay, - around a 100 with tag geek 

PS : Ohhh! If you go looking for Spanish foxes at the flea market...perhaps you find a Spanish donkey, too ? bounce bounce  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:25 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
They are wonderful additions...and , gosh, those prices !!!! Shocked 
I have seen the doggie go for 45 Euros on Ebay, - around a 100 with tag geek 

PS : Ohhh! If you go looking for Spanish foxes at the flea market...perhaps you find a Spanish donkey, too ? bounce bounce  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

Ok But send me pics of them Wink 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks Álvaro, the only picture I know of the Comansi fox is in this wonerful tread about Spanish vintage brands - unfortunately our Spanish friend Incha is not updating it anymore. Crying or Very sad
The anteater is easily recognizable once it is almost as crazy as the Italian Chialu anteater. Rolling Eyes

I think it is Lafredo, according with the source you can see on picture. Very Happy
I am a little off topic but I think it can be interesting to other members. Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Oh are from Todocoleccion I know that web cheers 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Fantastic figures and Congratulations! I am looking for that dog myself, and you got all those for a real bargain! Great finds.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Congrats Alvaro,:) 

These animals are splendid and its price wonderfull.

I like very much this dog and mountain goat.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Great newcomers Alvaro - big congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Super,Alvaro Applause Applause 

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Thanks all, cheers cheers  I'm very have with that figures I love you 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Congratulations! Great finds Alvaro Very Happy I see this shleich dog first time, I think it´s one of their best dogs indeed Shocked Applause cheers 

http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 pm

@Ana wrote:
Congratulations! Great finds Alvaro Very Happy I see this shleich dog first time, I think it´s one of their best dogs indeed Shocked Applause cheers 
Thanks Ana, I saw that dog For firsh time this december on Ebay And I was like Shocked I love you drunken 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D   Today at 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down

UHH! I get my favourite Schleich Dog..and some others :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1