Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+20
Elros Alvar
Lucas L8
cattlecollector
donny ong
animalluvr6
Seeway
ken yeo
Numa
MartinH
Ana
Taos
widukind
CilleDK
scot(t)
Roger
lucky luke
landrover
arafan
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Christophe is right! Though, if they decided to make thick legs to put them under the body, the result won't surely be as nice as it is. I think most antelopes don't look realistic with heavy legs. Very Happy

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:34 pm

I agree. The model is still amazing, spraddle legged or not! Very Happy

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Lucas L8

Lucas L8

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:02 am

Hey Numaan, if you like deers, u should take a look at the South American fauna, like the marsh-deer, that one will look great with the other Collecta animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.noticiaanimal.com.br
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:56 am

I would love to add a Marsh-deer model on my shelves. I love them  drunken 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I would love to add a Marsh-deer model on my shelves. I love them  drunken 

I agree sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Congratulations!cheers cheers  What a beautiful and realistic figure  sunny I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Very baeutiful! Thanks for pics!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:08 pm

You're welcome  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Blackbuck question   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Someone has the collectA blackbuck antilope (Antilope cervicapra)? Could you take a picture next to Schleich's zebra, or Schleich's blue wildebeest, or Schleich's Thomson's gazelle? I need to know its dimensions and size. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:50 pm

SouthNoah wrote:
Someone has the collectA blackbuck antilope (Antilope cervicapra)? Could you take a picture next to Schleich's zebra, or Schleich's blue wildebeest, or Schleich's Thomson's gazelle? I need to know its dimensions and size. Thanks.

I have the blackbuck but not the Schleich animals :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Nobody has Schleich animals, everybody hates them? Neutral

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 5:43 pm

SouthNoah wrote:

I think we all have Schleich figures. Laughing What happens is that those that are active these days, don't have exactly those you mention.
However, I believe Susanne has them but she hasn't found your question yet. It also takes some time to find the exact figures and to take pictures. I have CollectA blackbuck, there aren't many to choose, though, as you know, my gnu is a Papo and my gazelle is a Mojö Fun. Both Schleich gnu and gazelle are nice figures too but one have to choose once we can't get everything we want. Get the blackbuck, it is a small figure like the Schleich gazelle, it is perfect for your collection. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:02 pm

SouthNoah wrote:

Why we should hate Schleich? I have a few Schleich figurines but i collect also species. And Scheich have more only common species and no special ones. And common species i had from my childhood by other brands :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Crazy macaque to the rescue Wink  Sorry for the bad pics, I can't do it better now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Hurray for busy macaque that rescued our new Spanish friend. cheers That's a wonderful duo by the way. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:10 pm

L'antilope cervicapre... that is its name in french!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Ups, sorry, I didn't see this before now, - great photo, Christophe cheers

SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:36 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Crazy macaque to the rescue Wink  Sorry for the bad pics, I can't do it better now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh dios mio!!! me encanta!!! / i loving it!!!, thanks you so much!!!
Back to top Go down
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Roger wrote:
SouthNoah wrote:

Get the blackbuck, it is a small figure like the Schleich gazelle, it is perfect for your collection. Very Happy

Yes, yes, it's perfect! Very Happy muito obrigado!
Back to top Go down
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
L'antilope cervicapre... that is its name in french!

In spanish; antílope cervicapra, or sasin, or antílope negro or antílope indio. Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:45 pm

SouthNoah wrote:

I think most of us like Schleich, even if they have changed style lately.

The thing is that many ONLY collect Schleich, and can't compare with other brands, - or ( as already said) they collect species, or only horses or mainly wolves or...
But in this case I think it is because not so many have the blackbuck Wink

A third reason can be to take pictures.
Some only take pictures in sunshine, many ( like me) need to put up light and background, find the models...it takes time, and on a Tuesday most are at work or in school Laughing

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 am

Great photographs and review! This is a species I've seen before and I can say that it's a wonderful representation in terms of sculpture and paint. He looks very nice next to the zebra as well.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:32 am

Thank you Barracudcat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2013 COLLECTA Blackbuck: A walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2