Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A view in the history of animal models

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A view in the history of animal models Empty
PostSubject: A view in the history of animal models   A view in the history of animal models EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Yesterday in Munich we was in the toy museum. Here (i posted in the past) we saw a lot of wonderful old Lineol and Elastolin animal figurines.

But we also saw the moms and dads of this figurines. Figurines made in papier mâché and other materials made 1905 and before. Look here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A view in the history of animal models   A view in the history of animal models EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:42 pm

They are FANTASTIC cheers
Imagine somebody has looked after models of papier-maché for well over 100 years, - they must have been handeled down to the next generation at least one time farao 

Thankyou very much for these awesome pictures, Andreas flower

PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A view in the history of animal models   A view in the history of animal models EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Nice pics;) 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A view in the history of animal models   A view in the history of animal models Empty

Back to top Go down

A view in the history of animal models
Page 1 of 1