Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army

Go down 
+6
goatherder
widukind
Roger
Elros Alvar
NandO
weaselfan93
10 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:39 am

I liked this film so much that I decided to recreate the final epic conclusion battle with animal figures and a custom diorama of a segment of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. I combined new and old primate figures to make this display. i know there are a few extra (non-ape) species here, but please refrain from criticizing. I just used them to make it more interesting. the bridge segment itself is made of pieces of cardboard that I cut, glued and painted. it is very light in weight but also very sturdy. in the front is the lead chimp Caesar with his captains the gorilla, orangutan, and other chimpanzee just like in the film (which I highly recommend for primate lovers/collectors) I even found room for the bushbaby. see if you can spot him Wink Unfortunately the rest of my primate figures (mostly Safari) are back in my home in Georgia so they couldn't be included. Sad 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:35 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:58 am

Planet of the Apes cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 pm

What an epic scene, Lance! I don't know where is the baby but I know where is Papo orangutan! Laughing monkey Wink
Apes are the bridge between humans and other creatures, isn't it? Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Funny idea cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
goatherder

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 am

Cool idea!!!

I love the evil aye-aye on the gibbon.
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:48 am

REALLY FUN AND NICE.Laughing Razz Wink 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 am

WONDERFUL scene cheers 

goatherder wrote:

I love the evil aye-aye on the gibbon.

Well, I think the evil aye-aye is a cute and frightened bushbaby Shocked scratch  Laughing

trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

awesome
lets see the real fight aswell
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 am

Applause 

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army   Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Custom Bridge and Caesar's Primate Army
Page 1 of 1