Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A-J's additions

Go down 
+11
ken yeo
animalluvr6
Roger
docronnie
Katty
Carola
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Elros Alvar
A-J
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:38 pm

I decided to also start a new additions/acquisitions thread. Despite of my current stop to buy new figures, my collection is still growing due to secondhand shops , flee-markets and presents.

Some weeks ago I found these two gorgeous dogs and even though they are a bit too large for my dog collection I diced to take them home. Along with the two dogs I also bought the oldenburg horse by bullyland. It was damaged so currently on the working table.
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some days ago the was a fleemarket where I found the GC brumby mare, which was high on my wishlist in the days I mainly collected GC horses. So I didn't hesitate to buy her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by A-J on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Shocked  Big Congrats Anne cheers I love all of them but Specially the Grand Champions Mare I love you I love you

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Very nice additions!! Congrats A-J:cheers: cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 pm

thanks Andreas and Alvaro Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:42 am

FANTASTIC dogs, what brand are they? They are truly beautiful, and I love the pose of the horse as well. cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:26 am

WOW AJ.. beautiful dogs.. and horse so special... cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 am

Great additions Very Happy I didn't know that Grand Champions horse brand before now. She looks lovely ! Great movement. And rooted hair cyclops  I like very much your backgrounds/scene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:52 am

Congratulations! I love both dogs. And your GC. Her pose is lovely. So neat to find treasures at flea markets!

A-J

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 am

Thank you nando, carola and katrina! Very Happy
@ Paige: thank you, I also like them very much cheers  but unfortunately I also don't know the brand... they are unmarked and made of stone (maybe sandycast...)

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:59 am

A-J wrote:
Thank you nando, carola and katrina! Very Happy
@ Paige: thank you, I also like them very much cheers  but unfortunately I also don't know the brand... they are unmarked and made of stone (maybe sandycast...)
I think that I know of where are they Very Happy 
I buy one of them in 2005 on a caffeteria of Spain, was sale on little bags in a machine.
Was a big collection also has a grass support with a poster that say the brand.
I think that was  25 different  figures :) 
I have one,
Has the sacle of schleich a bit little
that is with a little handkerchief made by me

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
docronnie

Country/State : Philippines

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:15 pm

WOW! Those dogs are life-like! Shocked cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Thanks docronnie :)

@ alvaro: maybe, but I'm not sure... my dogs are a bit larger than schleich, almost two times the size... here's a comparison picture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At my visit to a second had shop yesterday, they sold some small plastic animals, unfortunately you could only buy the whole lot, so I couldn't pick only the ones I liked. So it was more something like a surprise bag and this was inside:

I don't really like all the animals inside, the small ones are nice but don't ad anything to my collection.

some not so nice 'animals'               there were also some sheep             and some other farm animals
the fallowing animals might be useful for either probs or for small handmade lifeshow prizes

tiny horses and cows, for on a trophy     I might customize the dachshund   snakes as probs for a desert scene
this cow and dog have quite some detail considered their sizes, the dino's the biggest only marked "made in china", 1996 and marked with the spiecie. I'm not really a dinosaur collector so I might sell it.

and here are the ones I'm most happy with: Tiny detailed and accurate horses. They even have one twisted ear I love you I alsomst think that their anatomy is better then some larger horses.
I love you

Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:59 am

another great addition AJ..
i think i have your tiny horses and cows, for on a trophy
i like that snakes affraid perfect for desert scene.. congrats AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:30 pm

I also enjoy these little details on figures like the twisted ears and so. Sometimes a little detail can give a lot of charm to a figure. Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy

widukind

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Nice second hand figurines too cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Beautiful figures AJ! Congrats, I love the dogs Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
A-J

A-J

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 pm

thank you nandO, Rogério, Andreas and Kelsey Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 am

I love the two dogs too! Congrats A-J!

A-J

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Thank you ken yeo flower

here are some more additions:

Britains Ltd foal

to-be-repainted york shire terrier

and this lovely boxer...
it's unmarked and rubbery, if anyone knows the brand of this dog, please let me know... I might repaint it, if it's nothing special

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Cute additions!! Congrats A-J cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:17 pm

The foal is specially beautiful! Great picture too! Very Happy

A-J

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:49 am

I'm back from my great holiday in Sweden. I had a great time there with my family, hopping from campsite to campsite. I'm happy I don't have to set op the tent two or three times a week anymore, but I still wish I was still in Sweden.

Anyway, they had really nice second hand shops there and so my collection has grown a little in the last three weeks.

here are my new additions, some really nice ones and other ones that will make nice repaint/customize projects :

among them was this adorable papo foal:

a AAA panda cub:

and this tiny badger, which I really like. Though he might get a new paint coat.
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was especially happy to find the old schleich wolf Very Happy :
He already feels at home with his new pack:

that reminds me, maybe I can upload some new collection pictures soon....

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Congratulations again Anne, my favourite is the cute bagder cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Great additions, particularly the badger and wolf.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:43 am

Congratulations and of course we want to see more of your collection. Very Happy Which brand is this nice badger? Very Happy

A-J's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's additions   A-J's additions Empty

Back to top Go down

A-J's additions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next