Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyhyraeth's summer additions

Go down 
+12
Carola
A-J
koniminiatures
Roger
widukind
Elros Alvar
HKHollinstone
Katty
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Sumo
Cyhyraeth
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Cyhyraeth's summer additions Empty
PostSubject: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 22:36

Well, this summer seems to be full of surprises, as some dreams suddenly come true- at long last!
I'm still very busy with my work, though I have lots of things I'd like to share with you.Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

But here are some teasers:P  of my newcomers) More pics will come soon.
Hope you like them!

Breyer Traditional Vintage Western Pony
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breyer Traditional Christmas Set 2003
Peppermint
Mini AR Indigo Beau by Lynn Fraley (Little Bit Scale)
Mini AR Pipsqueak (mini WarChant version) by Kathi Bogucki
Painted by Tiffany Purdy
Breyer Classic Swaps (in the original box!)
CM Breyer Classic Maureen Love Molds (from left to right): K.Moody, L.Pinkham (etched one), T.Bainbridge
Breyer Traditional Old Timer Alabaster and three customs by our Russian Artist Vivian the Dark
Breyer Classic Maureen Love molds (the left one is CM'ed by BHR) and a Mojo Fun Arabian Stallion
Mojo Fun animals and a CAT))
And two resin medallions by our Russian artist Oksana Kuks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 22:43

Surprised All these incredible beauties including a Bainbridge?! That's it, I'm raiding your house.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 22:54

Yep, that's it!))
I'll tell you a story of getting him as I add the pics)) By the way he's really interesting in hands.

Should I give you the address then?Razz:lol: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 2:34

Great new additions, but I have to commend you for getting Swaps! cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 8:16

Gosh ! SO many fabulous new models affraid 

All are wonderful, should I like one a little most, it would be the palomino draft horse Wink

Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 8:24

Wonderful new models Daria!! Love Peppermint!! And the rearing pinto. Well done.

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 10:00

Thank you, all of you=)
Saarlooswolfhound
You know, I wanted to get him with its original box, and finally managed to catch one)

Susanne
Old Timer? In fact he's 'alabaster' (sort of grey, I believe), but the horse's older than I am, so the plastic is yellow now:( I'm not sure he's a drafter- just a carriage horse)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 13:12

Wow!!  Congratulations Daria, they are SO beautiful - do you know where I can get hold of a Mini Indigo Beau?  I love it!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 14:30

Congrats I love the foal of 2003 sunny sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 15:27

Congratulations Daria, very wonderful newcomers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 15:50

HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow!!  Congratulations Daria, they are SO beautiful - do you know where I can get hold of a Mini Indigo Beau?  I love it!
MH$P maybe? I got him from Ebay, but that was a good luck I believe.

Álvaro
You mean Peppermint?
I like her too, I'm in love with dominant white horses)

widukind
Thank you)
I got more raptors to my herd, I'm so happy now!cheers 

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 18:51

One more addition, just got it today from the Post Office.
Mini AR Taboo by Sarah Mink.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 13:44

A very expressive horse, congratulations again and thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 14:44

What a fabulous model, that Taboo !!!!!Shocked 

I am crazy about the power of the head and neck cheers 
What a horse cheers 
In my opinion in many models the sculptor lean more to elegance than power, and the most beautyful horses have both.
Here we see the two properties excellently combined Applause Applause 

How large is the model, please ?

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 20:02

What delicious additions! And - a grey pinto Bainbridge Mustang..!? K-k-k-killer combo! Mr. Taboo is extremely nifty too.

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 21:03

Taboo is so awesome!!! Shocked
congrats!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 21:06

Very interesting and nice additions, lots of diversity Very Happy I like the first vintage one a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 21:35

Thanks!
Yes, that vyntage form's awesome, and it's glossy finish makes the model look like a china one.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 21:45

SUSANNE wrote:

How large is the model, please ?
1:30 I guess.

But he's greatly detailed.cheers 

Lea

Yes, that's Breyer Classic Mustang CM'ed in 2006 by Tom Bainbridge:) I'll add more of his pics as I manage to take them)) The color's fantastic! And all the details..
It's a pitty I' won't be able to show him in the nearest future (and he's unshown AFAIK), until I find an opportunity to enter some Scandinavian model horse show... Or proxy showing:scratch: 

In fact here's that guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I never thought I would be able to catch him))
Just a quick look at him))

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 22:33

Some amazing horses!!!Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 22:47

Great additions. They are all really beautiful!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 5:01

Lovely new additions!! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 20:04

That Mustang is killing me. I don't usually care for Bainbridges, but granted he excels in greys - and this one even has a bald face and dirty feet! And on a M. Love sculpt. He must be the most gorgeous mustang model I've seen. Treasure that fellow (on my behalf as well)!

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 21:32

Really pleased to know you liked those additions!

Lea
I'm in love with his greys (esp dapple greys), and this one contains both some grey colour (or I'd rather say blue roan) and pinto pattern:D This guy's even unusual in hands- it seems he's being flocked or sth.
In fact there used to be only two customs on this mold I wanted so desperately. The other one's a bay foan mustang by S.Bishop, but during the auction his price skyrocketed.

Of cause he's a real treasure. My precious:twisted: 

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 22:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more photos of the customs from this thread, including the mustang.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth's summer additions   Cyhyraeth's summer additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyhyraeth's summer additions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: