Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

re-customized antelope to hartebeest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:07 pm

I got this antelope at the $1 store so bought a few of them. Repainting and using air drying clay (which cracks when drying!!Mad ) I tried my best to make it look like a hartebeest until one of the brands come up with one!!

Here is the original toy antelope--I first shortened its neck and then added clay to the outline of a hartebeest body:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here are the results, with some photos with the Schleich zebra and wildebeest

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:26 pm

What a WONDERFUL re-make cheers 

As I am not talented to make one myself, I seriously also hope one of the good brands will make one bounce bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Very very good work!!cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:51 am

Very nice work and they go well with zebras. Very Happy
If CollectA keep giving us antelopes, it won't surprise me if the release a hartebeest next years. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 am

Great work!!! I have been trying to make animals with air drying (and cracking) clay. I have not mastered how to get around This problem. You have done very well tho!

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

If CollectA keep giving us antelopes, it won't surprise me if the release a hartebeest next years. Very Happy

I hope so Roger!

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 am

graet custom shawn... mmmmhhh you give me some idea.. i wanna have hartebeest... never heard before about this african species.. study 

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
graet custom shawn... mmmmhhh you give me some idea.. i wanna have hartebeest... never heard before about this african species.. study 

Thanks NandO. There are many sub-species too of a Hartebeest--I was trying to make a Coke's Hartebeest but it started looking like a Red Hartebeest--maybe a Hybrid!! Laughing 

Country/State : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:39 am

Wow, great repaint, it looks a lot better as a hartebeest!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48412602@N04/
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Nice work! :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re-customized antelope to hartebeest   Today at 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

re-customized antelope to hartebeest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1