Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:18 pm

What a unbelievable fish figurine!! Big congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Would you mind mentioning the approximate length of the Kaiyodo Pliosaurus skeleton, please? It's a model I've been quite curious about.
The Pliosaur skeleton is 74mm in length.

Thanks for the info! It's of a pretty respectable size, then.. Now to go and find it for myself as well.

That Coelacanth - what a beast! What in the world are you going to do with it, display-wise? Hang it from the ceiling? Frame it on a wall?

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Some new rare AAA figures arrived today! Very pleased with them and some more on the way to me aswell!

AAA Leopard Gecko and Lizard (In Fire Salamander colours!).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another view.

AAA Tiger Salamander (two colour variants).

Another view.

AAA Weevil and Hercules Beetle.

I'll add more as they arrive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:11 pm

These AAA reptiles and amphibians use to be very good figures, even sometimes their color doesn't match their mold. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Great AAA Applause And big congratulation for the coelacanth Shocked Are you searching for a Blue whale model now ? Laughing

blackdanter

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Would you mind mentioning the approximate length of the Kaiyodo Pliosaurus skeleton, please? It's a model I've been quite curious about.
The Pliosaur skeleton is 74mm in length.

Thanks for the info! It's of a pretty respectable size, then.. Now to go and find it for myself as well.

That Coelacanth - what a beast! What in the world are you going to do with it, display-wise? Hang it from the ceiling? Frame it on a wall?

Lol, I hadn't considered that! Smile
Back to top Go down
blackdanter

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:32 pm

These AAA reptiles and amphibians use to be very good figures, even sometimes their color doesn't match their mold. Very Happy

A lot of the lizards are cast from dead specimens, I suspect that the Tiger Salamander is aswell. They're notorious for being wrongly painted or labelled/marked incorrectly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
blackdanter

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Great AAA Applause  And big congratulation for the coelacanth Shocked  Are you searching for a Blue whale model now ? Laughing

Thanks, the salamanders have eluded me for some years! Lol, that Coelacanth may as well be a Blue Whale compared to my regular figures!
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Congratulations,  they are wonderful but too huge for my zoo:)

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:27 pm

WOW @ the huge Coelacanth! Shocked

that leopard gecko looks somewhat like a Coleonyx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:52 pm

These are grand! The life-cast AAAs have great charm. The weevil, too, is damnably cute.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:50 am

Thank you all for your comments.  Wink 

Much to my wifes consternation, this arrived in the house this week fresh from Japan  tongue 

Aico Coelacanth

She's a whopping 22 inches (55cms) in length!

Holly crud that is quite the catch. You should have it Stuffed and mounted on the Wall.

Oh wait its a model. Embarassed Still a nice one
Back to top Go down
blackdanter

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Two more AAA lizards.  Very Happy

Spiny-Tailed Iguanid

Girdle-Tail Lizard

Both

Back to top Go down
blackdanter

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Kitadaniryu - Kaiyodo Animaltales Series 6 SP.

I now have all four versions of this figure Very Happy
Here are the three new comers.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Beautieful additions again, big congratulations friend :)

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks Andreas. Wink

I forgot about these! Dino Expo Colorata Mini Figures.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Nice additions, strange iguanid! Shocked Very small these Colorata, nevertheless, larger than a ring anyway! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:00 pm

WOW ! I just love those AAA lizards !
And the tiny dinos drunken Are they the ones that comes with Colorata-sets ? Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:42 pm

I wonder...
Amaricans strap bucks to the hood of their car,
Austrailians strap kangaroos to the hood of their car,
Do Englishmen strap Coelacanths to the hood of their car?

I dare you!  Twisted Evil

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Starlux

Unpainted Archelon and Corythosaurus

I'm not sure how rare/common unpainted Starlux figures are?

I never heard about unpainted Starlux, I saw some on eBay but I guess they are "Factory escapees" Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Beautieful:)

PostSubject: Re: Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc   Today at 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Blackdanter's Latest Additions - Insects, Reptiles, Amphibians, Dinos etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3