Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 pm

I have looked for them all over! Does anyone know where to buy or want to trade/sell for them?
They truly are amazing.I love the Thylacine.Great addition for the prehistoric collection.
I have searched hard.I almost had a fit when I saw that an eBay seller was selling them and she only sold in the UK. Embarassed  So if anyone is interested or knows,please reply.Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 pm

A little late but i dont think impossible. I will look for you too

a few here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Thanks Andreas.Saddly,I tried to buy from him,but he prices each set like 30$ for cheaply made Nayab's.
If you find the whole set,please let me know!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have looked for them all over! Does anyone know where to buy or want to trade/sell for them?
They truly are amazing.I love the Thylacine.Great addition for the prehistoric collection.
I have searched hard.I almost had a fit when I saw that an eBay seller was selling them and she only sold in the UK. Embarassed  So if anyone is interested or knows,please reply.Thank you.

look here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:34 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREAS!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:58 pm

You are welcome sunny 

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 pm

I I can't wait to get them! Very Happy 
They look great! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    Today at 5:31 am

Back to top Go down

36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1