Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backyard Birds Toob

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
landrover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Backyard Birds Toob Empty
PostSubject: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 pm

This is another success of safari ltd.

Birds are very well balanced and very coloured:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:00 pm

cheers cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 pm

They are BEAUTYFUL drunken 
Wonderful photoes, too !
Thankyou very much, Fermando , and congratulations with these lovely birds sunny 

I like that they have begun to make larger and nicer toob-models, even if there aren`t so many in each Very Happy 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Very beautiful pictures of wonderful birds and congratulations for these additions! Very Happy
Although I don't know them personally, that is my favorite toob concept, making little animals and prefferably with better quality as Susanne suggests! Very Happy I also think it is better less but somewhat larger figures, with improved quality, than those toobs with many but very small figurines of a lower quality. Maybe PV standards will be back with Safari! Very Happy

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Looks like every bird there lives in my backyard.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:22 pm

beautiful birds and congrats

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 am

That are really must haves!! Thank you for the pics and big congrats Fernando:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Birds Toob    Backyard Birds Toob Empty

Back to top Go down

Backyard Birds Toob
Page 1 of 1