Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 
 

 K&M pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27092

PostSubject: K&M pictures   Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:54 pm

K&M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31346

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:59 pm

OHHHH! affraid 
WOW! Andreas, where did you get that catalogue, - how old is it ? Please tell us more bounce bounce Very Happy 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27092

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
OHHHH! affraid 
WOW! Andreas, where did you get that catalogue, - how old is it ? Please tell us more bounce bounce Very Happy 

Sommo post this catalogue in the K&M thread:D 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 37
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1555

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Need the leopard of the rainforest toob, the whole asian tube and of course: endangered reptiles,...Whoever likes to trade. contact me please!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3117

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Is there someone who can help me identify some of the species so I can add them to TAi? Smile I still need the species from the following series:

1. Asian Rainforest Bulk: the black monkey beneath the rhino (and the rhino: is it Indian, Javan or Sumatran?)
2. Shark Bulk, minus the hammerhead
3. Dinosaur Bulk: all
4. African Predators Bulk, only the snake/cobra in the front row
5. Pacific Ocean Bulk, minus the sea otter

Thanks in advance! cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27092

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is there someone who can help me identify some of the species so I can add them to TAi? Smile I still need the species from the following series:

1. Asian Rainforest Bulk: the black monkey beneath the rhino (and the rhino: is it Indian, Javan or Sumatran?)
2. Shark Bulk, minus the hammerhead
3. Dinosaur Bulk: all
4. African Predators Bulk, only the snake/cobra in the front row
5. Pacific Ocean Bulk, minus the sea otter

Thanks in advance! cheers

I believe by K&M exists a javan rhino but i am not sure. My eyes are not good enough but it is possible that the black figurine is a bear, a malayen bear? The shark set are whale shark, great white shark, swell shark and lemon shark. In the middle i am also not sure but one shark set include a caribbian reef shark, a figurine that i also search since a long time. :) And the snake in the african set is a cobra. But i dont know which specie- Yujin released a few of PV/ K&M figurines later and i think think figurine was by Yujin a spitting cobra.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3117

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is there someone who can help me identify some of the species so I can add them to TAi? Smile I still need the species from the following series:

1. Asian Rainforest Bulk: the black monkey beneath the rhino (and the rhino: is it Indian, Javan or Sumatran?)
2. Shark Bulk, minus the hammerhead
3. Dinosaur Bulk: all
4. African Predators Bulk, only the snake/cobra in the front row
5. Pacific Ocean Bulk, minus the sea otter

Thanks in advance! cheers

I believe by K&M exists a javan rhino but i am not sure. My eyes are not good enough but it is possible that the black figurine is a bear, a malayen bear? The shark set are whale shark, great white shark, swell shark and lemon shark. In the middle i am also not sure but one shark set include a caribbian reef shark, a figurine that i also search since a long time. :) And the snake in the african set is a cobra. But i dont know which specie- Yujin released a few of PV/ K&M figurines later and i think think figurine was by Yujin a spitting cobra.

Andreas, thank you very much! cheers Now you so say, it could be a bear indeed. I presumed it was a monkey; to me it's posture looked like one of a chimpanzee. Seems I was completely wrong Laughing
I'll update these species to TAi. If anyone knows more of them, please let me know!

Oh and I know now that the Monitor Lizard of the Asian Animals Bulk is a Water Monitor and that the sea lion from the Pacific Ocean Bulk is a California sea lion.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3117

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:24 am

Oops, I forgot to mention that I need all the species names minus the day gecko of the Endangered Reptiles Bulk as well xD Galapagos Tortoise, Komodo Dragon..?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Tarunyada on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27092

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Hard to find, believe me :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3117

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hard to find, believe me :)

Sorry, I meant that I just need to know what species they are, so I can add them to TAi Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22381

PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:13 am

These pictures are really small for me but I hope someone can help you better. bounce

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: K&M pictures   

Back to top Go down
 
K&M pictures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sam Jones Pictures (aka Gerry on a motorcycle, etc)
» Exclusive On Set Pictures from The Bounty: USED WITH PERMISSION
» Mystery Scrap Quilt Pictures
» WagonFest 10 Pictures
» Scenic pictures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Modern companies catalogues-
Jump to: