Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest creations by Harriet

Go down 
+46
Yurumi
Geospiza fortis
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
signatus
Bonobo
Numa
donny ong
bjarki12
NightLioness
kudu11
SyLoBe
Sergey
MartinH
JonasV
ken yeo
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Bloodrayne
Roger
koniminiatures
cattlecollector
Ana
ezhilan
Philter4
Florian
Bernyto
pm64
NandO
somethin
Joan Milelire
elephas_maximus
scot(t)
Kikimalou
Taos
PeGe
lucky luke
Fisva
goatherder
75senta75
SeanieP
skysthelimit
A-J
arafan
widukind
HKHollinstone
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Latest creations by Harriet Empty
PostSubject: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 pm

I've recently finished a whole bunch of figurines, most of which were commissioned by one person.
This is why are haven't been on the forum much!

More photos of the owls *HERE*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
from left to right: Spectacled, Black and White, Mexican Spotted, Spotted Wood, New Zealand Morepork and Crested Owl, they're not in scale with one another.
Miniature Irish Donkey and foal
Springbok male Antelope, this is about 3" tall measuring from the shoulder
Topi Pair 1:22, these are for Shawn
Striped Hyena with pup 1:22, for Phil
Flat Coated Retriever 'Buddy' pet sculpture commission

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:34 pm

You will killing me affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  So many many phantastic models Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  but not for my zoo:( Sad Sad Sad 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Oh no Sad Shocked affraid Very Happy
they are so beautiful, they are so great. I'm absoultely inlove drunken cyclops 
Why my parents don't transver money for me.. Sad

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Wow!!!! they are all so amazing affraid cheers  The birds are marvellous flower And the striped hyena's are just... perfect and so lovely drunken I love you

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Ah, the owls, topi's and hyena... cheers 

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:16 pm

They are all magnificent! I cannot wait to get my topis and show my herd to the forum. I love the springbok and hyena--perfection.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Oh, they are so great - I can´t say it with words! Shawn and Phil will be very, very proud!

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Holy owls .
they are all incrediable.
You are one very talented person:cheers: cheers
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 pm

The owls are breathtaking Harriet. The best owl sculptures I've ever seen! Shocked Of course the rest of your sculptures are also brilliant!

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Harriet, did u make molds of the springbok?? lol! lol! 

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

widukind wrote:
You will killing me affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  So many many phantastic models Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  but not for my zoo:( Sad Sad Sad 

Shocked Cool Cool Cool Cool Applause Applause Applause Applause drunken sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny queen 
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 pm

H O L Y!
Those owls! that hyena! Please start moulding!
and then. marry me!Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Amazing amazing models,the owls are superb!!!!Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Shocked drunken Shocked Shocked drunken drunken Shocked Shocked Shocked drunken drunken drunken  cheers 

Beautiful work Harriet Very Happy  I can't stop looking at... scratch ... Everything cheers 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Shocked drunken Shocked Shocked drunken drunken Shocked Shocked Shocked drunken drunken drunken  cheers 

Beautiful work Harriet Very Happy  I can't stop looking at... scratch ... Everything cheers 

... Especially the owls and the... yes of course... but the owls I love you 
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 pm

It feels completely perverse to focus on particular figures over others when they are all so utterly gorgeous, but I really can't stop looking at the Owls and the Topi Pair. Harriet, they are really really, absolutely, wonderful! Wow!! I'm so impressed.

Seriously. Words fail. They are all so amazing. The black dog is beautiful, so stately and marvelously sculpted. And the Hyena, good sweet lord, it is fantastic. But the Owls and the Topi....mind. blown.

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 pm

(I am insanely jealous of whomever gets those Owls. Holy mackerel. I cannot stop looking at them. Harriet, do you have more pictures of the Owls on your blog? If not, any chance you'll post more? eh?)
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 am

Exceptional models, I'm always impressed with how you capture the unique likeness of the species you sculpt.  This is especially evident when it comes to sculpting the faces of each animal, amazing work. I personally find eyes the hardest to capture correctly but you get them right every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:27 am

wooooow Harriet! what a wonderful models!!!
I'm also from the owls fan club Razz

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
somethin

Country/State : united states

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 am

They are very good creations.And congradulations.
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:07 am

Harriet THEY ARE AWSOME.. PERFECT.. LOOK AT THAT TOPI AND OWLS affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 am

Dear Harriet everytime I look at your creations my heart's beats double! No word necessary: this is just ecstasy:cheers: cheers cheers sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:46 am

I love this owls! Will you make copies?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Bernyto wrote:
I love this owls! Will you make copies?

Good question, i hope that bounce bounce bounce 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 pm

I fell backwards²affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest creations by Harriet   Latest creations by Harriet Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest creations by Harriet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: