Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeguin and Gibra :-D

Go down 
+8
Numa
Wildheart
schmidtchenschleich
ken yeo
Gabe
HKHollinstone
stecal
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
baltimore zoo

Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 am

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
I guess if you really are a collector of special edition animals, then enjoy them.
Personally, I think they are pretty ridiculous looking! Instead of Schleich
taking the time to make the special edition figures they should have spent the time
making a better assortment for 2011!

Laughing I tend do agree with you Laughing
And for a loong time I said, nononon no ! - way, I would buy a ridiculous areoplane and get a ridiculous striped toy Suspect
But then my collector`s- reptile brain kept poking at my more sensible brain, and I thought of this good excuse that I could use the planes for Christmas gifts .... Rolling Eyes

And now I have them, I LOVE them lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:07 pm

I am still confused. When you have a code you register it and then repeat the process if you have another two or three codes.

Once Schleich get the codes they then pack all the item together and post in one lot to you, is this correct?

If this is right then does the person picking the models sometimes give you the same models in the same package or would they pick each animal individually, one of each?

I have 4 codes and I want to submit them but am trying to see which way would be best, 1 now and 3 later or all 4 in one go? I know you can trade them for ones you dont have but it would be ideally great to get one of each in one go....what do you think? Has anyone here applied for several models in one go and gotten doubles in one pack?
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

Once Schleich get the codes they then pack all the item together and post in one lot to you, is this correct?

No, when you ordered 4 figurines you got 4 parcels with one figurine, but you get them at the same time, even if you orded together ore one week later.

One time i got 5 piglets and one time i got 3 different and 2 doubles for example.

It doesn`t matter if you order together ore not.

When you want not together you must every time wait until the first parcel arrived and then order the next one.
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Really nice toy's!

Congratulations :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
.....If this is right then does the person picking the models sometimes give you the same models in the same package or would they pick each animal individually, one of each?

I read somewhere that the figueres are chosen by a computer programme, completely at random.
They each come in a little cardboard box with a standard letter in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The labels are put on so accurately that it must be a machine that does it... scratch
I do not think some person has anything to do with who gets what.. drunken

- but they sure blames "the postman" because it takes so long for them to send it Laughing
( also note, they are writing "figuereS", not figuere Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:
.....If this is right then does the person picking the models sometimes give you the same models in the same package or would they pick each animal individually, one of each?

I read somewhere that the figueres are chosen by a computer programme, completely at random.
They each come in a little cardboard box with a standard letter in.

thanks for this. I have 3 codes. I Registered one on Monday and I just did two more now but I am a little worried. When you register one coupon they send you an activation link which you have to click. After registering two codes just now I checked my email and only got ONE activation link. What has happened to the other? HAs anyone applied for two at once?

I hope I get two models and not one.

Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:20 pm

You must get two activation links, perhaps you has written your emailadress wrong at the second time.
Try the code again.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
You must get two activation links, perhaps you has written your email address wrong at the second time.
Try the code again.

Its all sorted, I emailed Schleich and they fixed it for me. I then wrote back to them asking them to try and send me all the models but no piglet and I got this reply which is interesting:

"Unfortunately we are not able to pick and pack the exclusive figurines manually. The whole packing is outsourced, this gives me no opportunity to influence which figurine goes where"

So another company is dealing with this promotion. Interesting. I wonder what will happen to all the unclaimed models next year. Not every since voucher will be used thats for sure for various reasons.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeguin and Gibra :-D   Zeguin and Gibra :-D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeguin and Gibra :-D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: